DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Possible Warn Appeal

Malo

Name: ItzMalo

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:217397094

Staff who warned you: Josephi Krakowskie

SteamID of Staff member: STEAM_0:0:30304121

Warn Reason: RDM

Why should your warn be removed? I am assuming this is a false warn because I do not recall any sits with Josephi at all or him talking to me about RDM. I have good memory so I would be able to remember if a sit or warn were to happen since I only have 1 other warn which was for FailRP... I raped Tenalic in spawn.

I would like Josephi to explain the reason for warning me if he remembers warning me because I sure as hell don't remember him warning me. I am always an assassin on the server so i'm just assuming that I completed a hit on some kid that doesn't know how to read chat and he got mad and reported me. I usually go AFK after a hit since it takes a while for another randomized hit to appear but when Shade told me that I had another warn I assumed it was for ltap for leaving after a hit since they wouldn't be able to check if it was a hit or not without me being there. Also, I only kill someone if they have shot me first or if its a hit. So if Josephi has proof of this RDM like a recording or screen shot of me being in the sit I would like to see it ? 

Or a name of the person I killed xD Which I doubt he would remember because I wouldn't either but I try to screenshot the hit confirmed with the persons name in it after every hit. There might be a chance of me having a screen shot of it 

I mean, this was about a week ago and it's quite hard to show that RDM now since one, I clean out my screenshots/videos over a course of a couple of days to save hard drive space. I can't remember all the people I go into sits with because there are many people I have sits with. The warning was given on 06/08 which was last Friday. I can't say for sure if it was false or not, or if it was because you were AFK and I need to get to other sits and I give people an ample amount of time to respond to me. And if you go AFK and you're pulled into a sit and don't respond within' enough time (like 5+ minutes, in fact, I think I may have waited even 10 minutes on this.) I usually hand out the warning, especially if there are many sits I can't wait in a single sit because someone decides to go AFK. However, I don't have screenshots anymore of this incident as like I said, I clean out my screenshots to conserve hard drive space since I take many screenshots during my days on GMOD as staff. I apologize if this is the case.

Yeah because I only remember talking to you one time and that was for stealing STD meds after I raped them xD So I was most likely afk during this warning but then I noticed it was at noon (12:44) Which I wasn't even awake during that time of day. Since the following day I forced myself to stay up all night and day to fix my sleeping schedule since I had work and I was going to bed at 6 am. Which on that Friday I woke up at 4 got dressed and went to work.

But since neither of us know what happened there's nothing we can really do about it either

51 minutes ago, Malo said:

Yeah because I only remember talking to you one time and that was for stealing STD meds after I raped them xD So I was most likely afk during this warning but then I noticed it was at noon (12:44) Which I wasn't even awake during that time of day. Since the following day I forced myself to stay up all night and day to fix my sleeping schedule since I had work and I was going to bed at 6 am. Which on that Friday I woke up at 4 got dressed and went to work.

But since neither of us know what happened there's nothing we can really do about it either

Well, I definitely would've checked the logs for sure to see if you did RDM, so I know that. (To see if you killed the person who reported you) Otherwise, I wouldn't have warned you. So idk if you did a hit, then like immediately got off and slept right after that hit.

Yes, I will agree that Josephi may not have proof of this incident, but I firmly believe that it's the Appealer's job to Appeal without a lack of evidence. Due to no evidence on either side, (particularly the Appealer's side) I heavily - 1 this until potential evidence is surfaced.