Landon // Staff Application

Landon

//In-game name: Landon
//Age: 18 (Will be 19 on 20th of June)
//SteamID : STEAM_0:1:151694786
//Warns: No warns on the Warn Menu
//Timezone: PST
//Playtime?: | PDSS GVSK Landon has played for 960:11:43.
//Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
//Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
//Referral(s):  Skye, Wingard, Draggy, Ting
//Past experiences as staff: Moderator on Garnet circa 2016-2017
//How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on benefiting the server by being a competent staff member, and I can handle sits efficiently. I am a very active member who is always on during the late night as well as peak times during the day. I am a very mature player when it comes to the server and I believe I can be a mature staff member. I always try to help anyone who asks because I believe that everyone should have a positive experience while playing on Garnet Gaming. This is pretty much the only MRP server I have played on and I am very dedicated to it because of all of the time spent and the memories I have made, which is why I would like to contribute to it again as a member of the staff team. I would definitely put staffing over anything else on the server if I am called to duty and someone needs help or if someone has broken the rules. 

I plan to make sure all of the decisions that I make as a staff member are the correct ones, without bias, to help keep the server safe. I also have made a lot of good friends on GG and it is my favorite community out of any of them anywhere, and hopefully would like to make more. I am a very friendly person and I am also a good mediator if there are some problems between people and I think this is a good quality for a staff member. Being a previous Moderator, my experience has shown me that this is what I like to do and helping people is something that is really important to me. I am also open to any criticism that I might receive because it will make me a better person and a better staff member. 

//Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Yes, i was banned back in 2017 for an accidental mass, it doesn't show up on the ban list though.
//Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, back in 2016, which got accepted
//How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Over the summer all I have is work, so at least 2-3 hours a day

Edited by Landon
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

+1 and a referral 

One of the most mature frogmen I've met. His leadership skill has been demonstrated through his 2GA officers day and has reappeared as he climbs the frogmen ranks. He is extremely active and from what I've seen involved in the community. He is a positive player and I personally vouched for him as I can see him being a great staff member. 

• Like 2

+1 and a referral 

this guys is a very experienced player and understands everything. Is a great leader and very mature. I’m very glad to see that you are applying. I wish you luck! 

• Like 1

+1 as a referral, this guy is legitimately one of the most mature people on the server. I have no bad things to say about him, he is the most active frogman I have and is the best enlisted on the roster currently. I Couldn't think of a better choice for staff!!

Good luck ya spoon!

Edited by Skye
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1 Any can see you put in effort towards this application, that shows a tremendous amount of dedication and especially with all these other up-votes. Amazing application!

I ran out of reactions, so thank you for your feedback! 🙂