[CnKole] Moderator/Staff Application V2

cn.kole

Name: Kole (IGN: CnKole)

Total time on the server: | 11B DS SFC CnKole has played for 76:29:17.

Do you own a microphone: yes 

Referrals:  none

Staff History:  have never been warned or banned

Country of Residence: USA (CST: Minnesota)

Past experiences staffing? Not on GMOD. But I have been a moderator on 2 minecraft servers, and admin on 2 discord servers

Why do you plan on benefiting our server? (100 words minimum) I plan on benefiting the server by just being there. I play a lot late at night and notice that there are few, if any at all, staff on the server. I plan to be responsive, and helpful. I will be respectful to all community members as well as serving as a role model for other players. I will not abuse administrative commands or powers or question the verdict of a higher ranking person. I will be unbiased at all times, as well as SFW during the SITS. I will remain Mature at all times. I will not AFK on duty, and I will not spam bring/TP staff or users.

Your application speaks of your effort. It would be great to see more potential in your paragraphs since it speaks without endeavor. Jackal speaks against you with solid proof as well. More persuasion and I might change my opinion.

I want to say +1 but sometimes applying for staff takes a while, you just meet the bare minimum. I’m not saying you aren’t fit for staff but you might want to play a bit more and get familiar with more people, I suggest joining RU and getting to learn all players instead of just US. So -1

Denied

You have a extremely lackluster application, you just barely meet the hour requirement and it seems as if not too many are aware of who you are, I suggest becoming more known within the community and getting more time on the server. Feel free to re-apply in 72 hours.

@Phantom

4 hours ago, Jerm said:

+1 you'ed be great for staff

Next time if you're going to +1 someone's application please provide an actual reason.