SilversVids Moderator Application

12 minutes ago, .br0ken said:

Huge -1, Just had a sit with you were you ATT RDM'd a guy for having a knife out when there's no mayor and he never shot you, If you don't know the simple rules I don't know if you can be trusted with a staff rank

Ill take his word for it. Since br0ken probably has screens as well. a big -1 for me.

Let's start off small. I've never seen you in game at all despite your 56 hours. It could be because you're 14(?) hours ahead of me, but I'll let that slide. Another reason why I gave you a -1 is because of what br0ken brought up. You should at least know the basic rules if you want to because of staff.

Now the real kicker. I did a little research (aka copy and pasting your first sentence into the search bar) and it comes up with multiple results of that exact same sentence. So, this shows me that you don't even really care about the amount of effort you put into your application.

14 hours ago, SilversVids said:

In game name:SilversVids
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_1:1:195485792
Warns: No Active Warns But 2 Temp Bans
Timezone: GMT+8:00
Playtime?: 56 Hours 21 Mins
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I Know Catfisher Does That Count
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A Minecraft Server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:Why do you want to be a Mod?: I want to be Mod for several reasons. I don't want Mod just to mess around with commands, or brag about my awesome prefix, I actually want to help people. I mean, sure being Mod would be fun, but It's also quite a difficult job that I've heard from some of the staff. The main reason why I want to be a staff member is to make sure everyone is having a fun time on this fantastic server. I'd hate for someone to leave all because of someone being disrespectful, They need help with something or they just simply don't know what to do/how to play.Also I would like to be a Mod, because I believe I can construct an optimistic, welcoming and productive atmosphere on the server and here on the forums. Users are often disregarded, which, let me tell you, hurts. Becoming a Mod on Garnet Gaming has been an ambition of mine for approximately a few weeks when I have heard about it, But I believe I have really adapted to Garnet Gaming. The Mod position is filled with great perks to improve the Mod society, and I believe I will be able to handle these perks and use them to improve the overall population of  Garnet Gaming. I want to be a Moderator to help anyone who needs help, stop all of the spammers, advertisers, impersonators, And all sorts of people who just ruin the fun by RDM'ing.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes Twice One For Mass NLR And Warn Exceeding
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Yes I Have Good 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes

Thank you for taking the time to read this

As I don't see anybody else doing any constructive criticism on this thread, then I will. As I sometimes doubt people actually read the application part they just skim the look of it.

To first start off you didn't state how much time exactly how much time you have to contribute to the role, which I am assuming you have an answer for but you can't edit it. When that question is asked I would recommend you say an hour range per day for ex. "2-3 hours per day if I have nothing going on." That there is a response that I believe would be appropriate for that question.

Also to add on to that bit you forgot to write an answer to the question "If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? As nobody in the world at the age of 14 does not play Garry's Mod as their only hobby so I would suggest to talk about anything you are interested with or have had experience in doing before. You could say "I play Basketball for my middle school team" and go off from there or show interests in other games you play that you enjoy. This question here is so the staff members can get to know you better and know what you like so they have some base info.

When in the format is asks for "Referrals" it means a staff member of that corresponding server has encouraged you to apply as they want to heavily see you become a staff member as they think you would be a great addition to the staff team through their eyes.

If you didn't know it is helpful when you press the ENTER key at the start of your second paragraph to space it out rather than it be bunched up and having the people who read this have to figure out what your two paragraphs are when they are bunched into one.

When it comes to your punishments on the server try to include the situation at hand and explain that you understand the rules you broke and where you were wrong to point out that you still don't do those same doings on a daily occasion. I don't think it is the greatest thing to be banned for Mass NLR and exceeding the warn limit in the span of around fifty hours that you have on the server. Of course we all make mistakes but I think that is too short of a term if you truly read the rules. If you did and you slipped up then that's okay. Personally I don't know you nor anyone on the DarkRP community. I felt that this application just needs some more direct attention to it. I understand as this is your first application on this platform which can be nerve racking hoping for acception, I understand how you feel and had someone help me fix my errors. Hopefully you learn for the better next time you apply, just because the first one didn't work out doesn't mean you can't try again.

I am going to have to -1 this due to the errors that I pointed out. Hope you can change for the better!

• Winner 1