Magnus Reinback's MRP Trial Moderator Application

Bones

In-game name: Magnus Reinback/Kamaski Kachukapov
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:95492178
Warns: Warned for using a secret command.
Timezone: US:EST
Playtime?: (EDIT) I have around 77 hours now. (More hours to come)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] No but I can install OBS.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None.
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've staffed on quite a few servers,

StoneGiraffe : Moderator ,

Mesa Gaming : Moderator ,

Definitive Networks : Deputy Server Manager ,

Tango World Wide : T-Mod ,

Dawn Of Sorrow : Senior Admin

Ect.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

With my experience and dedication I believe that with hard work and loyalty I can benefit the server by being constantly active,

Almost always on duty. Showing the players I can and am here to help. Doing my job to the best of my ability and show no bias towards any player or faction.

Handle situations properly with maturity and respect. During sits I will give each player involved a proper chance to state their side of the situation that happened and punish the one responsible accordingly. I will dedicated most of my play time to being staff if need be. I can be serious and mature but also fun and immature as can everyone. I plan to show my skills and dedication by helping as many players as I can. Responding to as many tickets as I can. I've read over the rules and learned them well I will do my best to show that I can be the one for the job, Show I've earned it and why I'm here. 

I'm on everyday for 8-9 hours. I spend most of my time on Garry's Mod and I will use my time accordingly by playing the server and staffing, I'll be able to handle any task given to me. I'm in TeamSpeak during my entirety of playing the server. I strive to be better, Work harder and above all respect better. "Work hard and hard at work" as they say. The only thing I expect to gain out of this is new experiences and suggestions on how to improve. I will admit my faults when I've done something wrong and will not be afraid to report someone for wrong doing. I can be a bit obnoxious and a bit mingey at times but I believe everyone can be. I strive for fun,a great experience and a perfect play space for the player base. I will handle every rule breaker and troll accordingly. I will not belittle a person for what they have done I will inform they what they need to work on and how they can improve and what they've done is wrong. I will do my job in a respectful,mature and assertive fashion as it should be. Many people don't call being staff on a game a "Job" well I do. Because you're staff over a community of people you're working to keep their interests safe and give them a great gaming and friendly environment. You're working to keep them happy and ensure their experience on the server. It's a JOB ladies and gentleman! You're working. I'm a pretty laid back and chill guy. But I will not tolerate bullying,trolling,rdm or any form of rule breakers. It makes the experience for others unfair, unenjoyful and completely inadequate. I can and will benefit the server by providing and ensuring it's success! That's why I'm here. I love to help it's that simple. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I have not and will not be banned. I have been warned only once for using a command I was tricked into using. I cannot share it so do not ask.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not, But if this one is denied I will look at what I need to improve on and reapply!
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Naturally I will be able to contribute 7-9 hours daily. But I would like to think I'll be able to contribute as much as is needed.

Thank you so much for looking at my application and considering me! Hope you have a wonderful day and keep chargin! 👍

Edited by Magnus_Reinback
Fixing my hours
  • Informative 1

Good guy, but I believe you're too new to start staffing. If what you say is true, taking your 72 hours and dividing that by the 8 hours you play everyday..you've only played for 9 days? I recommend taking more time to learn the inner workings of the server before you start trying to manage it. -1 from me, but  good luck!

• Informative 1

Gonna be honest Magnus, I don't think you're ready. Since I've been back off reserves I consistently see you rdming and massing several times over with other lower ranking enlisted, and while you do stop when told, you just do it the next day. Give yourself more time to learn the rules and to mature, and you'll be aight.  -1

• Informative 1
3 minutes ago, gg.x [Cody Drax] said:

Gonna be honest Magnus, I don't think you're ready. Since I've been back off reserves I consistently see you rdming and massing several times over with other lower ranking enlisted, and while you do stop when told, you just do it the next day. Give yourself more time to learn the rules and to mature, and you'll be aight.  -1

If I may object, No one tells us to stop. We're under the impression we can 1v1 eachother as long as it's not in base. I wasn't aware we're not allowed to 1v1. But thanks for the input and heads up. I'll be sure to work on it!

I have talked to you a little bit and you seem like a really nice guy. However, I think you need to interact with the community more. I would recommend participating in both RU and US sims, talking in different TS channels, and joining RU during some wars. This will allow you to connect with new people in the community. So I'm giving you a -1 for now.

Edited by Spencer
  • Informative 1

Try to put more time into the server before applying. One of the most important factors of picking staff is experience, and you don't even have the minimum 75 hrs. Wait until you reach around 150-200, and as @br0ken- said, chill a little bit, and try to make more friends within the community. Just because you're US doesn't mean you have to be RU's enemy. 

Edited by Dan Gardner

Make sure to read the staff rules before applying! As said before you need 75+ hours.

Just a suggestion, I would say to use a diffferent font. This font you have makes it difficult to read than the basic arial font.

57 minutes ago, Dan Gardner said:

Try to put more time into the server before applying. One of the most important factors of picking staff is experience, and you don't even have the minimum 75 hrs. Wait until you reach around 150-200, and as @br0ken- said, chill a little bit, and try to make more friends within the community. Just because you're US doesn't mean you have to be RU's enemy. 

The only thing I would add to this is that I remember you asking for staff advice in game( when and how to apply) and the advice given was to wait till 150 hours/get to know the community better yet you purposely ignored that. 

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1

I should've mentioned this in the application but, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get denied but I decided to apply just to see what people think, So I know what to work on for the next time I apply, I appreciate all the advice and such! 

Keep Chargin!

👍👍

unknown.png

Edited by Magnus_Reinback
Stuff

-1 . From what I can tell from in-game experiences you some pretty chill and nice but I feel that you could still maybe get more hours on the server. Also start to pay attention to what happens around you and try not to get carried away in things. 

Trust me, I know from personal experiences.

Also try to get a better grasp of the rules of the server.

• Like 1

Sorry but -1 Your nice and honest and fun to play with but you should have more time on the server I'm glad that you're trying to work on this and you will make it there someday

I know I'm new and I'm basically saying what everyone else is 

Edited by TuxedoCat

This is more of a general statement for anyone else applying, but one should not apply to see what other players think. Ultimately, the decision is up to me and/or the HR staff. Player's +1/-1 on the thread mean almost nothing to us if we don't personally view one as fit to be a staff member.

• Informative 2
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, Phantom said:

This is more of a general statement for anyone else applying, but one should not apply to see what other players think. Ultimately, the decision is up to me and/or the HR staff. Player's +1/-1 on the thread mean almost nothing to us if we don't personally view one as fit to be a staff member.

Well that's good to know then! 

Well I hope you read over my application and give me a chance! 

Sorry for the that then. I was under the impression due to my time alone I'd get denied.

32 minutes ago, Magnus_Reinback said:

Well that's good to know then! 

Well I hope you read over my application and give me a chance! 

Sorry for the that then. I was under the impression due to my time alone I'd get denied.

Oh, this is still going to be denied as I happen to agree with what everyone has been saying on this thread.

• Haha 1