Panini Ban Appeal V2

Panini

I and other people would probably be able to give you another chance in the community. 

But on the other side I can see how it would be difficult to unban you as a well known player like you should not make those kind of mistakes. And many people who say they’ve changed, never in fact changed like Normacco. 

Also I think it would be good if you responded to what Phantom said in your previous ban appeal.

Quoted from your first ban appeal:

So, Panini, tell me exactly why I should unban you. On my 2 and a half, almost 3 hour drive here, I battled with the idea of whether or not to keep you banned. I am actually considering unbanning you, because I only want good relations with people in this community and to have a good time. However, I need a guarantee that this will not get out of hand and only bite me in the ass for the umpteenth time. Tell me why you should be unbanned. I need a guarantee, and you need to convince me.

Edited by DannKeb
  • Like 2

Just gonna throw in what I think:

Even though I was inactive at the time of your ban, I believe you deserve a second chance, despite these past actions. If your being honest and you have changed then it will be obvious that you've changed, if not, then people will know and you will be re-banned. Like I said, I was inactive and didn't see exactly what happened, so hopefully you have reformed.

Good Luck on the appeal.

Edited by Cold Soldier
  • Like 1

+1. As a person who has been community banned I know people can change and hopefully you have. You deserve a second chance the same as I got.

Edited by Vibe
  • Like 6

+1

I know we usually say ban appeals aren't for apologies, but Panini seems like he's genuinely changed since his ban date occurred. He obviously put a lot of effort into the appeal as well, and I think that shows that he is truly sorry for what he previously did and wants to make an effort to become apart of the community once again. I don't really understand why he was community banned in the first place, to be honest, but I know very little of the situation in of itself as well. I'm all for giving him a second chance.

• Like 2

I have looked at the reasoning behind the ban and I feel that the ban should stay based off of what I read on the forums ban.

Since yall probably don't know the reason. This is what I had read. 

He acknowledged talking to minors, who he referred to as "12 year olds" about kissing and dating them.

Edited by Exotic
  • Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 8
14 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

don't really understand why he was community banned in the first place

8 hours ago, PaniniV2 said:

community banned for jokingly asking for smooches from my (admittedly ages 15-18) close friends in my own teamspeak channel, Phantom heard and banned me from the forums for pedophilia and toxicity.

• 300 IQ 1

I personally apologize for what I've done. because of me you had the final string cut and thats what got you perma'd. To be honest, Id love to see you back in the server. You been nothin but a friend to me and I took that comfortable feeling too far. I understand if you dont want to speak with me ever again but +1. Panini welcomes people with open arms and shows them the ropes of the server. 

• Like 3

+1 I knew Panini for a long time on the server. He is one of the reasons I stayed so long. As soon as I met him he didn't ask questions we just got along. Panini is a great guy and I think he should have a 2nd chance to come back. Hope to see you soon old friend ❤️

• Like 2