Austin Ban Appeal

Austin

In-game name: Used to just be Austin

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:90553785

Staff members in-game name: it was Shepard------------- Kilroy was here

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):  (STEAM_0:1:78217818)

Date & Time of incident:  January 28th, 2018

Timezone: EST

Ban Reason: Haqcking/Aimbot

How long were you banned for?: It was originally a Perma but Phantom, Shepard, and Garnet said wait 6-7 months and I would most likely be unbanned, I decided to extend my ban myself and just wait a long ass time before appealing.

Proof of Ban: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/563932498862669824/587521894991921170/unknown.png

What happened? (include any proof):

So I had a hacked client on the day before, and I got lazy and decided not to turn it off, it was still attached to gmod and I got caught by Jackal and Phantom while we were in war. Totally my fault, not asking for forgiveness. I lied at one point to cover my tracks, didnt weant to get banned but thats what ultimately ended up happening. I made an apology, and that is the simpel version.

Why should your ban be removed?:

I was told if I wanted to be unbanned that I wait a long time maybe 6-7 months before appealing and I waited 1 year and a half to make this appeal, i have been longing for a retgurn to the community and i want to just play MRP again. I understand what I Did was wrong and I've came along way since then.

• Like 1

DENIED

47 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

I understand what I Did was wrong and I've came along way since then.

48 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

I lied at one point to cover my tracks, didnt weant to get banned but thats what ultimately ended up happening.

48 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

Haqcking

Not much thought went into your appeal, very small and has some grammatical errors. Seems you just threw this appeal out mindlessly and you hope it gets accepted for the hell of it. Many people in these type of appeals also have the same punch line at the end. The good old, Im reformed and Im a new changed person. The appeal isnt for apologizing, or making broad statements about how you have changed or promising you wont do a specific something again. You hacked, and you got banned. Those are decisions and risks you made and took. 

@Phantom @Chris Branch  Please move and lock.

5 minutes ago, Trip said:

DENIED

Not much thought went into your appeal, very small and has some grammatical errors. Seems you just threw this appeal out mindlessly and you hope it gets accepted for the hell of it. Many people in these type of appeals also have the same punch line at the end. The good old, Im reformed and Im a new changed person. The appeal isnt for apologizing, or making broad statements about how you have changed or promising you wont do a specific something again. You hacked, and you got banned. Those are decisions and risks you made and took. 

@Phantom @Chris Branch  Please move and lock.

I guess you didnt read that I wasn't apologizing, this ban appeal wasnt meant to be long or having very much meaning, i know what i did, it was a year and a half ago, not much to it, it was short and simple, and theres also no reason to criticize someones grammar if they maybe have issues typing. I feel like I've matured in the longrun and its been a long ass time.

I was also wanting Phantom to look at this more than other staff I guess because he remembers the situation more clearly.

4 hours ago, AustinDatDude said:

I guess you didnt read that I wasn't apologizing, this ban appeal wasnt meant to be long or having very much meaning, i know what i did, it was a year and a half ago, not much to it, it was short and simple, and theres also no reason to criticize someones grammar if they maybe have issues typing. I feel like I've matured in the longrun and its been a long ass time.

I was also wanting Phantom to look at this more than other staff I guess because he remembers the situation more clearly.

Regardless you would still be denied, you still hacked and you get permanently banned for a good reason. Everyone says they’ve changed and maybe it’s true but it’s not a reason to get unbanned. Also, Trip criticizing your grammar is a-okay as if you can’t make a well written appeal why would anyone give it the time of day? If Phantom or Gildarts think you should be unbanned then they’ll change the decision on the appeal but as of now it’s denied.

Edited by .lua
  • Informative 1