pezzy's staff application

ρεzzү

In game name: pezzy
SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_1:0:151743669
Warns: I have 2 warns.
Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Playtime?: 24:30:41
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
    Referral(s): Jigggy
    Past experiences as staff: Defconnations - Admin, NTL Servers - Super Admin/Developer.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because i have had experience of being a staff member and i can dedicate my time and effort to the staff team by being on everyday for atleast 7+ hours, because i live in Australia it means that i would be on when it late at night or early in the morning when there aren't many staff on, i have seen when it's late at night or early in the morning about 5 am for EST their are a lot of minges that go around and mass rdm or prop block but i am on at those times so i would be able to deal with those situations, i know how to act professional at all times when necessary and can help with any staff situations that happen. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details N/A
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would have everyday and night dedicated to the staff team.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? N/A
Did you read the staff rules?: pezzy

Edited by ρεzzү

-1 Didn’t Read staff rules also can we get an exact playtime please (/playtime pezzy) and your application is pretty short

EDIT: Still a -1 from me until you beef up your application and meet more players.

Edited by Wasdin1
1 minute ago, Wasdin said:

-1 Didn’t Read staff rules also can we get an exact playtime please (/playtime pezzy) and your application is pretty short

I read the staff rules which were under the staff application format, are there updated ones?

I'm sorry but your paragraph is way too short and only displays how much of a good staff member you will be being a good staff member is part of the job you gotta say like what you can do for the community and such not just how good of staff you are. and not saying its bad but I kinda feel like you just grinded out 24 hours to apply get to know the community fam I haven't even seen you in game.

Dark Rp S.Mod 

Blend%20S%20-%20Hideri%20chan%20-%20Magi

Edited by ❤️Kitty_Miku_Chan❤