Tyler Egry's Ban Appeal

In-game name:    Tyler Egry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:452178017
Staff members in-game name: Pencil
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:32512533
Date & Time of incident: 27Th of January 2019
Timezone: MST
Ban Reason: Ban Evasion, I forgot I was logged in on my alt and I had 3 Warns from Over A Year before then and 2 Years by Now. 
How long were you banned for?: 5.5 Months Now
Proof of Ban:  
https://imgur.com/GF5G1uQ

What happened? (include any proof): I Was Working on Getting in my Old Account that i was trying to Get the Password to for about 3 Months at the time and I forgot to log out and get on my Core Account and Apparently I Had 2 Warns From over a Year Before 2 of the 3 in 2017 STEAM_0:1:175043386 <---- My Alt With 3 Warns And I was confused and instead of doing the Smart thing and Making an Appeal I Got on my main to Talk to staff but then Deag Talked to Pencil and Got me Banned.

Why should your ban be removed?: I Honestly Can't Handle Myself not playing on the Server I Played 9+ Hours a Day Every Day for about 2 months in August 2018. I Really Loved to play and I am More Mature and Know what RDM actually is and Put Serious thought into Why I Didn't just go and make an Appeal I really would like a Second Chance to play on the server not expecting any Special Treatment or anyone to give me a another Chance But i Really want a chance to Have Fun.

1e6cced5b307a1dd8b010c06783158cb.png

Ethan banned your alt for ban evasion, not me.

c31523aa9b9a9f40a794fbacc3a529b6.png

I banned you for accumulating too many bans. Both accounts combined it's 4 intentional bans for RDM and MassRDM related incidents. 

10 minutes ago, TylerEgry13 said:

I Honestly Can't Handle Myself not playing on the Server

I mean you probably should have thought twice before you had repeatedly RDM'd and mass'd. Also you're grammar and punctuation is all over the place.

It should also be noted that the masses weren't the only things taken into account for your ban, you were also reported to just be minge-like in general on repeated occasions. 

1 hour ago, Pencil said:

1e6cced5b307a1dd8b010c06783158cb.png

Ethan banned your alt for ban evasion, not me.

c31523aa9b9a9f40a794fbacc3a529b6.png

I banned you for accumulating too many bans. Both accounts combined it's 4 intentional bans for RDM and MassRDM related incidents. 

I mean you probably should have thought twice before you had repeatedly RDM'd and mass'd. Also you're grammar and punctuation is all over the place.

It should also be noted that the masses weren't the only things taken into account for your ban, you were also reported to just be minge-like in general on repeated occasions. 

Yeah idk, for someone who kind of just gets on to mass, weird how you "played 9 hours a day" when for the majority of the time you were banned for two weeks. Doesn't seem like you genuinely want to comeback

Not even mass. This kids been minging on every faction he could get his hands on. Im pretty sure this is the same kid whos been BL from 1MD and 11B but always gets a WL. ( Correct me if im wrong) Hes been caught many tines on alt accounts and ban evaded too. Considering you said its been 5.5 months and youre "ready to come back" is bullshit

2 hours ago, TylerEgry13 said:

Deag Talked to Pencil and Got me Banned

for deag to actually talk to someone and attempt to get them banned means you hella messed up cuz deag honestly doesnt care too much and doesnt want people banned. 

I am More Mature

cliche lie

I really would like a Second Chance to play on the server not expecting any Special Treatment or anyone to give me a another Chance But i Really want a chance to Have Fun.

huh? do you proof read your stuff? 

Edited by {GG} CJ
I smelled more shit
  • Like 1