Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: EndemicZed

Your in-game name: Autistic Charlie

Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:170087436

In-game name of reportee: EndemicZed

steamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:94326719

Date & Time of incident: 6/10/19 11:30 PM

Timezone:EST

What happened? (include any proof):

Endemic jailed me for attempted RDM without a player reporting it and also had no sit with me. If I'm not mistaken you must have a sit with a player in order to punish them. As a Staff member of days past I know that was not allowed. I feel very offended that he felt need to jail me without a sit. 

Edited by WreckEM

I will clear up some information that wasn't mentioned that I feel will be of value. I did jail him without a sit, but this was due to him shooting at myself and CamG while we were in a sit with ChickenCoop and another player over an RDA matter. That sit had been through me already and chicken reported the person again because he felt as though I made an incorrect decision in his sit. After I jailed wreck em for shooting at us, I returned to help CamG with resolving that sit. The sit was resolved with us both explaining to Chicken why the reportee wouldn't be punished. If you talk to CamG he will back up my story, I understand that I cannot dole out punishments without a sit and apologize to WreckEM for this.

1 hour ago, EndemicZed said:

I will clear up some information that wasn't mentioned that I feel will be of value. I did jail him without a sit, but this was due to him shooting at myself and CamG while we were in a sit with ChickenCoop and another player over an RDA matter. That sit had been through me already and chicken reported the person again because he felt as though I made an incorrect decision in his sit. After I jailed wreck em for shooting at us, I returned to help CamG with resolving that sit. The sit was resolved with us both explaining to Chicken why the reportee wouldn't be punished. If you talk to CamG he will back up my story, I understand that I cannot dole out punishments without a sit and apologize to WreckEM for this.

If he is shooting at people or you in a sit like that or something, you should've instead froze him and awaited a sit. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, EndemicZed said:

If he had done what you said and is clearly shooting at and doing damage or killing people in sits, or mass rdm'ing outside, you should've instead froze him and awaited a sit.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

If he had done what you said and is clearly shooting at and doing damage or killing people in sits, or mass rdm'ing outside, you should've instead froze him and awaited a sit.

Freezing and jailing could be considered similar in this case, he could have jailed him temporarily to avoid further damage

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Well naw because you're able to freeze someone for that. Jailing is a whole other matter.

I mean, technically it's the same thing. One way or another, Zed stopped that player from doing any further damage to him and about during a sit.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I mean, technically it's the same thing. One way or another, Zed stopped that player from doing any further damage to him and about during a sit.

They might necessarily do the same thing but jailing is labeled under one of the punishments. The training guide very clearly states we can freeze someone for these kinds of reasons, jailing is not listed under anything like this except for the 4 types of punishments.

Of course I'm not saying this should be taken so seriously, I'm just saying it is the wrong way to deal with this situation.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

They might necessarily do the same thing but jailing is labeled under one of the punishments. The training guide very clearly states we can freeze someone for these kinds of reasons, jailing is not listed under anything like this except for the 4 types of punishments.

Of course I'm not saying this should be taken so seriously, I'm just saying it is the wrong way to deal with this situation.

I agree with you, I dealt with it the wrong way and should have simply frozen him for the time being.