[Gmode] - Moderator application.

Gmode

In-game name: Gmode
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:132474898
Warns:0
Timezone:Eastern
Playtime?:| Gmode has played for 3055:14:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Gaming (manager) and Draco Dynasty as somewhat of a co owner

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicants is because I have been a player and staff for Garnet Gaming for about 3 1/2 years I know how to use all the basic commands and I know the attitude needed to be a great staff, I can handle stressful situations while keeping my cool I will be a helpful asset to the staff team as I can help players get their problems resolved quickly and efficiently of course in a timely manner. I am capable of being fair and non bias toward anyone no matter on past or any further events that may up-come I have had with a player or even a staff member I am mature enough to have the responsibility of becoming a great staff member and swear to never abuse it.

I am always trying to find the best possible way to resolve an issue where everyone is happy but I'm well aware that you cant make everyone happy in some situations I am pretty much available in the mornings and night time and depending on the day I can be on all day unless something comes up, I'm friendly and able to work with anyone, I know all the rules for the server and the staff rules I will always prioritize Staffing over role-playing. I can put the time and dedication into helping out the server and doing all my responsibility as a staff member. I will always be available for when I'm needed as a staff member and if not I will be able to still help out when I return which normally I'm not gone for that many hours. I will always try my hardest to be able to help everyone if I'm unable to help someone I will never be afraid to ask another staff member and if I cant come to a fair conclusion of a report/problem I will always ask from another staff member for a 2nd option or whats the best possible decision for the current situation.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details ok so I have been banned on 2 servers mainly Garnet gaming (uncomfortable explaining here you can message me if you want the whole info) and Draco Dynasty for "drama" I can also go more into detail if anyone higher ups would like to know
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes i have like 2 years ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: mainly in the mornings (Since staff is badly needed) and pretty much all day and at night

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  the gym mainly not to much

did you read the staff rules?: Gmode

Edited by Gmode
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
27 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Just saying before I read any further, you are probably going to want to beef up those paragraphs

yeah your right I was trying to keep my printers alive and forgot to fix it my apologizes.

• Haha 1

https://steamcommunity.com/id/tupacisaliveinserbia/

This is your alt account which applied and was denied for being you, proof given by zoro and several others. @Zoro @Phantom

e3c797f6718001baacddcc021d0d9aa7.png

Additionally, I dug into your alt's historic names to find this:

ernpiL1.jpg

Look at the profile, he attempted to clear the aliases but he left a digital footprint either way. He only made his form alt solely to apply for staff, then it went inactive after it was denied.

@evity @Garnet Check the forum IP Addresses.

https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/?steamid=STEAM_0%3A1%3A103850558

He was banned for mass RDM, which he refuses to acknowledge in his application.

There is no physical evidence (UNTIL EVITY CHECKS IPS,) But I advise you to look at the available evidence, this guy left for months to create his own community which was a total flop, so now here he is, back again.

-1 - This guy's deceitful.

Edited by Ryder
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

Unless I’m mistakenly assuming you are someone else, you were the guy who left GG to make your own server and I guess your unbanned.

I’m also pretty sure you just came back a couple days ago and you’re already applying for staff?

• Like 1