In-game name: Rubetwo5
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:92741954
Staff members in-game name: br0ken
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): ???
Date & Time of incident: 7:45pm 6/13/19
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: scripting/hacking/bhoping?
How long were you banned for?: 10 YEARS
Proof of Ban: idk how to show but I got kicked off and it said I was banned for 10 years for "hacking"
What happened? (include any proof): I was pushing silo(bhoping there) and I sniped 3 people then saw a guy around the corner so I killed him with my mp5a4 then instantly I got banned
Why should your ban be removed?: I've played this server since 2016. spent over 65 dollars on it. and lastly I got banned for hacking, I don't even know what exactly it is but I think I was bhoping, but other people can do it and be fine. plus I really enjoy the server. I just got back into playing to again and then I got banned 5 mins after I log back on. like what? I don't have proof because I didn't think I would need it for hacking while I just log on. 

sorry if bhoping or whatever happened was against the rules but I really like the server. and if I was hacking why would I spend money on the server? plus if you think I was bhop scripting, I have jump bound to mouse up as I do in cs : go.

this was all a previous post and the entities that i said i can see i was talking about cash people drop not like esp entities. but i guess it what ever. i know i was already told that it was over and denied but i really want back and i still dont see why i was banned

Edited by Rubetwo5
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
  • Cringe 1

again. i like the garnet servers. ive played them for years and now i get banned. and i didn't even get a chance to show any proof because i logged on for 5 mins and didnt think to start recording

Edited by Rubetwo5

Making a second ban appeal that doesn't acknowledge that fact that you were already told you were banned for hacking doesn't really help your case. You probably shouldn't of made this second one. Also you don't get banned for bhopping, warned. Don't know why you still think this.

Just now, Rubetwo5 said:

im not using anything thats what i dont understand. i dont know why i can see that but i can. im not hacking thats why i want an answer

Can you prove that? Because right now the evidence is stacked pretty heavily against you right now, if you can't prove you were not hacking then I doubt you'll be able to get unbanned. 

12 minutes ago, Rubetwo5 said:

i did state that i was already told that i was banned for hacking. but i don't see why i was still I just want it to be clarified

You called yourself out by telling br0ken you could see he was spectating you even though without a hack like ESP,  you wouldn’t even have known.

Edited by JimmyEugeneTrash
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, JimmyEugeneTrash said:

You called yourself out by telling br0ken you could see he was spectating you even though without a hacks like ESP,  you wouldn’t even have known.

Also sus that you knew immediately it was Br0ken

[PM From] 1MD PFC Rubetwo: right now are you specing me? because it says you are and my fps is shit

[PM From] 2GA RFR POS Rubetwo5: because some big textbox said you were and them my game crashed

OMEGALUL this will never get old

• Haha 1