Meth Manufacturer Tweak

hex_

Before you -1, it's not increasing slots from 3 to 4.

THE PROBLEM: Each batch of meth costs 1 iodine, 1 phosphate, and 2 water. The server limits you to two of each entity needed for meth: two iodine, two phosphate, two water. This can be frustrating for a role that already is quite tedious. Because there is no chat command to buy entities, each time you have to cook is another trip into the F4 menu, clicking around much more than necessary, eating up both time and hair follicles in the process. 

THE SOLUTION: Increase the entity limit of water from 2 to 4. Better yet, require only a single water for each batch of meth. This would drastically improve the QOL of Meth Manufacturer and make the tedium a bit less... tedious. (aside from when Rohan steals my water)

• Like 2
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

Yes there is. But I'll still +1

Maybe allow VIP to get more of the meth entities.

I need a keybind, do you know it? /buywater simply says, "You don't have the correct job to water."

Edited by hex_
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

@Emerald Really, the first thing you do is try to start shit with ipl4y?

xd

Anyway, +1 for me, sometimes the meth ingredients can go underground and you're left with only one of each item(or one time it happened to me that both waters went underground so I was fucked).

+1 not because it's tedious, but just to have a buffer for any wall/floor entering that the entities like to do.

Either add more, or make it so the entities despawn after like 5 minutes or something, though idk how that would be implemented.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

-1 not really needed. It's not tedious at all if you know how to set it up. Plus that would cause more lag. It doesn't matter if it just goes in the pot anyways. 

Since the max number of water bottles is 2 and you need 2, then your SOL if one goes missing. What do you think of the idea of keeping the Meth Man the same, and increasing the number of water bottles to 3?

1 hour ago, Fruit said:

Since the max number of water bottles is 2 and you need 2, then your SOL if one goes missing. What do you think of the idea of keeping the Meth Man the same, and increasing the number of water bottles to 3?

But still if you know how to set it up all you need is one. Trust me lol. And if it spawns under the map you can always just change jobs and then go back to meth. 

• Informative 1

+1 This is a great idea, the amount of times I've spawned stuff in and its gone out of the map and I am left with an even worse job of making meth, is unreal.
More water would be a great idea, but if people really are worried about it causing any server lag, making one bottle of water fully fill up a pot would be great.
Seems a tad bit unrealistic that someone would buy a bottle too small to fill the pot, even if realism isn't exactly whats being going for.