Entity's Staff Application

Entity

In-game name: Entity

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:155565076

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Entity has played for 1082:44:32.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Iron_Fetus, zack

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I obtained L. Mod on GG, no other experiences.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
After constant stress of the server's staff numbers being weakened, and the constant threat of every rule breaker around the corner, I have decided I'd like to come back and attempt to regain my position as a Moderator. Since my resignation, I've been upset and regretting my decision; I didn't realize how much I truly enjoyed this job until it was lost. I was always the one to follow the rules and try to be the best Moderator I could be, and I see more potential in myself now than I did before. Taking a break might've been what I needed. Enough about my past, let's get onto now. My friends still recognize me as myself from before and the server changed so much. I know Garnet may not be too active but I'm glad to see some change. The community still remains relatively the same, however, the only problem is the amount of staff that are on, and how many reports are stockpiling up. When I'm on in the mornings a lot of staff members aren't and the community seems to be very unhappy about that. A few of my friends pressured me into being staff again despite me saying "I should probably wait a little bit" but now I see why. I may not be the best but I am determined and very hard-working.

I am good at multi-tasking and paying attention to my job. I don't let reports stockpile and I always encourage others to do their job when the reports are in overwhelming numbers. I am a rule-follower as some may know, I don't like to break the rules and I frequently asked back then every question about the rules because it was a learning curve; Now I know the rules very well and I will be able to follow them to the full extent. If I do get accepted, I'll do my best to stay focused to do my job right. Also, I do enjoy the company of other staff and I am always friendly to my co-workers. I treat my jobs as a business because this can help me learn how to better myself in a real life position as well. I'm very serious when it comes to situations, since it's my duty to help the player with their problem no matter what it is. Some people may need help with a certain topic that no staff knows the answer to, but I'd go out of my way to figure it out even if I had to read the rules a million times over. I'm very patient when it comes to situations, I don't rush anyone under any circumstances. When I was staff before, people rushed to get their sits done and I don't feel that's right. You should be able to analyze everything and make sure it's all correct or that the player understands what they've done wrong and what they can do to improve their knowledge of the rules. This is why I should become a staff member again, and be chosen over other applicants.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details.
I've been banned on Garnet Gaming 4 times, 1 was for AFK with props.

RDM | Prop Blocking | Advert Dis | NITRP - This was my fault, I shouldn't have been so immature at the time. I've learned my lesson. (2019-03-02 - 16:16:30)

Mass NLR - I said it in my previous app, this won't ever happen again. (2018-07-22 - 19:14:48)

NITRP - Not sure, but I know not to break rules. (2018-07-22 - 19:21:00)

AFK w/props - This one is just my mistake, I probably fell asleep. 😂 (2019-03-02 - 16:16:30)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
I've made 2 previous applications on Garnet Gaming, 1 was about a year ago when I was new and didn't go so well, that's because I wasn't very accustomed to everything and was immature.
The other application was recent and got accepted to where I was lead up to L.Mod before getting burnt out on Garry's Mod, however that won't happen again, I know I can stay determined. This application was made February 6th of 2019.

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3745-loki-malakai-moderator-application/

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

At least 4-5 hours daily, most likely more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Of course, I love to program and mess with circuits. I am learning to modify consoles. Playing outside with my family is also something I enjoy. Fishing/Hunting is my usual goto activity. I also enjoy welding metal and creating engine powered vehicles.

Did you read the staff rules?: Entity

Just now, eXg IPL4YG4MES said:

+1 Nothing to question here, except for inactivity??

I got burnt out on Garry's Mod and had someone move into my room, they recently moved out so I decided to come back too.

• Like 1