i was banned for ban evasion

18 hours ago, Silo said:

the Oh I was letting my brother on the account is a predictable thing to say, You just say the most predictable things it's hard to believe.

18 hours ago, Jack_Archer said:

im mad because my brother logged on to my account and lead me to get banned.

Regardless of the situation, the security your account is on you. Including any type of VAC ban, your Steam inventory, and your presence here on Garnet. Your case may be true, but the situation still stands that the ban is valid. There is also tons of evidence that supports your account being an alt alongside the main considering that both Steam accounts have very similar real names (that is very unlikely) and have both used the same name more than a few times, as well as holes in what you're sharing - but if you are being truthful and what you're saying is accurate then I'm definitely questioning the choices you and your "potentially brother" have made while online.

Again, at the end of the day the ban is still valid and the security of your account relies solely on you, so your only hope with getting back onto the server would have to be a ban wipe (if that ever happens).

Hounestly at this point I would get everything thing wiped if I can play this server again just to show that I really do enjoy and care about the server. I know this all looks bad. And I understand why you wouldn’t be on my side. But I really am telling the truth. All these posts of people saying that I’m lying and that I’m digging a depose hole and etc. just Makes me sad because I have been trying so hard to try and make people understand what happened. But it’s hard to put into words/ explain what happened without it sounding weird. I hope you can understand. I have made so many good friends on this server. (At least I think I can call them that). At this point I’m begging. I actually cried because I got banned and some people didn’t believe me.  I’m sorry for any confusion. I’m just really distraught about the whole thing. I just hope you can understand. 

On 6/18/2019 at 11:21 PM, Jack_Archer said:

im mad because my brother logged on to my account and lead me to get banned

On 6/18/2019 at 11:09 PM, Jack_Archer said:

hes a scumbag because he hacks on every game

Knowing this, why would you let him play on your account, let alone know your password? End of the day it is your account and you're responsible for all the users accessing said account. If my brother got onto my account and decided to mass and I got banned, I am fully liable as it was done intentionally on my account. Ideally I would say if you want this account un-banned, get into a vc with both br0ken( or an exec) and your brother, if possible or compile enough evidence to support that indeed your brother did the un-holy deed, and ensure to staff and the community that an action like this will not occur ever again.

-1, for now, it's your account and thus your responsibility of the actions on the account and all users using the account.

I mean it's a little bit of a stretch to say that your brother got onto your account, downloaded hacks for Gmod, then connected to the same server you play. I'll add that you seemed like a nice enough kid as you played in marines, but me saying that doesn't compare to all of these supposed coincidences. -1