i was banned for ban evasion

I mean one way this could be solved is to get you and your brother and talk to someone on TeamSpeak and confirm that your story is true lol, that is if some staff member wants to go through the trouble and do this. If this story is actually true then you should have no problem trying to get your brother out of this situation he cucked you in, but if your story is false then your completely fucked and will stay banned.

Personally, I believe your story is 100% complete bullshit but I feel like this is the best way to try and get yourself unbanned. Idk could be a stupid idea from me, just throwing some ideas out there.

Edited by PrisonNightmare

I played this server like last year and donated. (https://imgur.com/a/4TLyMYP) hypothetically if this was his alt account why would he donate on it then a year later come back on his main? im sorry if I sound pussy or like im getting hasty.  but I am sad because I got banned from a server I was having a lot of fun on. im mad because my brother logged on to my account and lead me to get banned.

and yea I would get my brother in ts but he got grounded by cursing out his summer school teacher. so if it comes down to that you might have to give me a week because that's when he's un grounded.

I can see where you guys are coming from and why is seems really sketchy but im trying my best to explain this.

Edited by Jack_Archer

Looking deeper into the original profile that was banned im seeing that no achievements were achieved after the date of the VAC ban (october 19 2016). Heres the link to the achievements. If anyone finds one that has been achieved after oct 19 2016 then the VAC ban thing is false. But right now it does look like the main account is VAC banned on CSGO. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145749637/stats/CSGO

You probably should of planned out a better cover up before coming onto the server again. You're caught in a massive lie and only making it worse for yourself. If you really cared and wanted to play, you would not be hacking. Best thing you got going is maybe a ban wipe because you're not gonna comeback anytime soon especially if you keep cheating on alt accounts.