SugarMyNuggets Staff Applications

In-game name: SugarMyNuggets
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:436248208
Warns: 0
Timezone: UK (GMT+1)
Playtime?: 163:07:56
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bradley and JPdude
    Past experiences as staff: N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I deserve this position as a staff member because I have plenty of time spent on this server and I have rarely, if ever broken any of the servers rules, I would be dedicated to being a moderator and I believe there are plenty of staff members that would vouch for me. I will always be available to be contacted by anyone at all times while I'm in or out of the server. I know I would make a great addition to the team as I have made many friends with members of the community. I would be attentive and follow staff rules with out being biased towards any player whether they are a friend or someone close to me. I will never judge based on emotion; I will always conduct my sits using evidence given to me by the players involved in said sit. A lot of the staff members are absent late at night, while I am on nearly every night for long periods of time, though I can play with in the day. I believe I'd be able to handle the situations that occur when most other staff are not present. 

I have experience handling my own reports in an orderly fashion. I want the players in the server to have fun time and enjoy their role playing experience, without players interrupting  their time in Garnet Gaming. I can easily say I have never been banned or kicked from any Garnet Gaming servers. I have over a hundred hours of playtime which shows I have enough experience on this server to handle any situation. I have thoroughly read the server and staff rules and understand them enough to confidently pass my tests. Thank you for reading through my application; I hope you will accept me as a member of staff. 

Through out my time on the server i have noticed not all members (mods or not) like other certain members, whether this is because of old grudges or because they feel like their sit was unfair. I don't hold grudges against players as I believe everyone deserves a second chance and I am willing to give that second chance. I believe I am capable of taking every sit with full seriousness and no biased opinions, I would not take sides and if I am am unsure I will ask a higher up to give their opinion so that everything that happens in a sit is fair for all sides. 
Although I am Above the age limit, I know some people may have the opinions that I am still too young to be a mod. To these opinions I would like to reassure that I will act with full maturity through out all my time on the server whether i am on duty or not. I believe that a large number of people can confirm that so far I have acted with pure understanding even if my sits have not gone the way I have wanted. I will easily accept any mistakes I have made through out the game and take any consequences if necessary, I will not refuse to apologise if I am found to be in the wrong, as well as not letting stubbornness get in the way of a fair sit or conversation. 
I believe that my time zone will also be a bonus to having me on the team, I will be on when some other admins have gone to sleep or are just busy with their personal lives. I also have finished school a year ago so theres no need to worry of my day being filled with classes. 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1776306148 (Proof Of No Warns)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details / Never.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6pm - 10am
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? N/A
Did you read the staff rules?: SugarMyNuggets

Edited by SugarMyNuggets
  • Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 Easy plus 1, your dedicated to the server, your nice (even though we don't always get along). you know the rules. 

Only thing i would fix is to maybe beef up the application a bit, because some community members are gonna criticize.

• Like 1

+1 She's a great player to hangout with and she is an attentive player overall. Sugar is very respectful to everyone and never breaks rules out of emotion or personal enjoyment. I generally believe she would make an amazing addition to the staff team.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chase said:

-1. No offense, but emotion takes the best of you more than it needs to. I've seen you RDM out of spite, also you're biased during a lot of sits.

When did she rdm? I've never seen sugar rdm out of spite.

• Cringe 1

+1 

From what I've seen so far during sits, I personally have not seen any emotional outbreaks like chase claims. You as the time being have had a somewhat mature attitude during the reports, and do have plenty of experience. However, I do recommend that you add more to your paragraphs, they are good but you should still beef 'em.

Edit: Nice work! Took the suggestions into account and made the application even better.

Edited by eXg IPL4YG4MES
  • Like 1