In-game name: Shy :^)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:35097186
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 90:26:43
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: Mod+ on multiple (8+) DarkRP and PERP servers over the course of 8 years.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

It has gotten to the point for me where this community means more than just a Dark RP server. I care more about others having a good experience in this community than myself. That is where this staff application is coming from. I believe I can be a beneficial staff member to this community and its server. My approach to moderation is heavily focused on teaching rather than punishing. I believe that everyone makes mistakes as I have in this server before. I believe that mistakes can be a learning experience if one is willing to learn, aided further by staff members. Keeping the server a fun and positive environment would be a high priority when in the server from this point on. In addition to enforcing the rules of the server, I have and will continue to educate new players about the DarkRP ropes so they can soon have as much fun as the rest of us.

My previous experiences as a staff member on other communities has taught me the important factors of being a staff member; most importantly patience. To keep a calm head in most situations is a humble trait of mine, whether in-game or in real life. Not everyone is perfect though and I am willing to acknowledge my short comings that could affect my moderation skills. An example being that I do not have a high tolerance for those whose purpose when joining the server is to troll or intentionally cause problems. I will be tough/stern on those people, but in a mature and fair way to the best of my abilities. This community and this server has created some fun memories for me and I want to show my appreciation by giving back in a way that improves the community for everyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: If there are no sudden changes to my current schedule; 2-4

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: I am attending University studying to then continue my education to law school. I am a tennis instructor, focused mainly on teaching kids ranging from 5-18 to play tennis. I play golf, ski, and have been a cellist for 15 years.
Did you read the staff rules?: Shy :^)

Edited by FlyForShy
  • Like 2