Kosovo's Ban Appeal

Kosovo

In-game name: Kosovo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): (STEAM_0:1:159920239)
Staff members in-game name:

a. [Garnet] DTA Fetn Deviluke

b. Iron_Fetus33

c. 意気消沈した 

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):

a.  STEAM_0:0:220893720

b. (STEAM_0:1:64877890)

c. STEAM_0:1:147321611

Date & Time of incident: 2019-06-23 - 19:04:42
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: ddos threats
How long were you banned for?: Permanently
Proof of Ban: 

2019-06-23 - 19:04:42 Kosovo(STEAM_0:1:159920239) [Garnet] DTA Fetn Deviluke(STEAM_0:0:220893720) Perm

What happened? (include any proof): Someone in chat was spamming ddos threats and i was speaking with someone else i chat simultaneously and my thoughts is they mistaken the name of where the chat of the threat was and they banned me. I've been on this server for months and play almost everyday so it would make not much sense of me to have said that. 
Why should your ban be removed?: I was innocent and the ban was put by mistake on me and they did not recognize that they did. I am a long member of the server and dont have any record of such things.  

It was me i was just chilling in my gun shot talking to eXd Nightmare and they boom "Banned for 999years reason: ddos threats" and i  waited for like 20mins seeing if they knew what they did and removed my ban but nope.

1 hour ago, Kosovo said:

It was me i was just chilling in my gun shot talking to eXd Nightmare and they boom "Banned for 999years reason: ddos threats" and i  waited for like 20mins seeing if they knew what they did and removed my ban but nope.

Well that's shit @Fetn why didn't you do 420

XD

Accepted.

Fetn attempted to update the ban to one second, as I can see from where you was banned for 'false ban?' afterwards by him. 

I'll double check to make sure your account is unbanned.

peep one of the first bans i did on your account, whenever i went by nationalgamer instead of nationalgamers. geeeez, miss these days.