In-Game Name: Harris/Wolf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419524180

Warns: No Recent Warns

TimeZone: MST

Playtime2777:11:39

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a Microphone? Yes

Do You have the ability to record Garry's Mod Videos? Yes

Referrals: Mark Duglas, Skye

How Do You Plan On Benefiting Our Server: For awhile now I've wanted to apply for staff(sinse I've had about 500 hours and have been on the server sinse December of 2017) but id always run into some IRL problems preventing me, but now that I have time and am free I want to help as much as I can. there's been many times where staff have been on and sits have been missed or things get missed because there aren't enough staff on. now I know just me being on may not help an incredible amount but id love to help as much as I can. I've always looked up to staff and I want to be someone that is looked up to more than just an officer, I love helping people and being there when people need it, I used to be very open with the community and loved it, I want to give back to the community that has made me happy and helped me. As of things out of being staff I'm always having to help with army do to minges/RDMrs/and so on and will punish them as needed whether its BLing them or reporting them if staff are on. but if I get staff I can help issue punishments the right way and as needed instead of in minimalistic ways (if they are RDMing/Minging). I've also loved helping people with questions or ideas or simple training/instruction

the main reasons I want to become staff is because I love the community and I want to be a bigger part of it, I've never been as involved in a community as I have been in GG MRP and would love to help keep everything in check, I've loved being on the server for more than a year and am ready to let others experience the great time that can happen, I'm willing to give all my time to staffing when it is needed, I'm ready to give up time for better reasons, and I'm ready to help people when they need it with non biased views and any information they need. I tend to be on A lot including at Later times when most admins aren't on and reports are left un answered and after being on the server during later times when things get completely out of hand it'd help keep people from joining late at night massing then just getting on later to mass again(I know late at night people tend to mess around a lot but people join the server get trained and just flat out mass/minge). and I know for sure ill be on the server for a very long time and hopefully be able to support it as much as I can as staff and as a player

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: On June 11th 2018 I was banned once for accidental mass and sinse then only got a warn for rdm twice. one warn was during a raid where there was a misunderstanding, and once where I was just plain stupid.

Have you made any previous applications, if so when? No this is my first application.

How Much Time do you have to contribute to the role: ill give as much time that is needed and more

Edited by Harris
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1