sonnyboy66 staff application

sonnyboy66

In-game name: sonnyboy66

SteamID STEAM_0:1:460253679

Warns: 2

Timezone:  pacific

Playtime?:  272:17:50.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  not right now but when my pc get fix i will have one

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  again not right now but when my pc get fix i will have access to recordings

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bomb  has recommended me so has SugarMyNuggets 

Past experiences as staff:i dont really have experiences  but im hopeing that if i do get this i will have experiences 

[Optional] Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i think you should choose me over other applicants because i want to help out for the server and i not to be popular or anything like that and i want to improv the server because in the end its about the server and the people playing it and i just want to make everybody happy and i will love to work for the server and i think it will be fun makeing new administrator friends and it will just be a good time all together and it will help me out a lot to see how im with problem solving and the more time i do the job i can get better at problem solving and the more better i get at it the more i can help the server out and i want to help out new players if thay dont know the rules 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? i have been punished on servers

If so, Include details Have you made any previous applications, If so when? no this is the first time 

: How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i have  272:17:50 contribute to the server 

: If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Did you read the staff rules?:i play football and i will be playing football more because it will be the summer 

6 hours ago, sonnyboy66 said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? i have  272:17:50 contribute to the server 

This means how much time per day can you be on

Optional] Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Expand on that

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? i have been punished on servers

Can you remember the reasons u got banned