TheOriginalMan's Staff Application

In-game name:TheOriginalMan

SteamID (STEAM_0:0:118836509:)

Warns: none

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Playtime?: 69:46:27 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes and yes I'm on the server

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yest I have OBS

Referral(s): [ none ]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think you should choose me to be a moderator because I've been playing Garry's mod for 5 years now, which has given me a chance to experience how to deal with many Things which will help me on this server. have seen many people been banned and I have seen so many trolls this server at 12 am no staff on so I'd like to be that staff who's on whenever they can. I think I know how to staff a server correctly, and to help protect the server from people with no intent to roleplay as I've seen many of it on the server and I'd like to keep it a clean place or Palace as you will. I love this server and this community which allows me to chill when talking to people on the server and it's a great way to meet new people on it but I already know many people in the Community as I'm in the Discord, steam group, and soon to be Teamspeak,  also I'm ok friends with Evity me and him were able to take out a group of trolls they were the ones who banned everyone at once so… yeah, bad times.

If there was a group, There Has to be more, so I'd like to help protect the server from them. I've never used the commands system before so id love to learn and id think it would be a great chance to learn, I know all the rules I keep them on my phone docs at all times just in case I need them. I try to be on the server as much as I can even though things come up I still do I've been on the server since 2018 Dec and the reason for my hours being low is I wasn't on for many months for things I don't want to get into I is back and I'm ready to start playing again! .Thanks for reading have a lovely day!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, and when?: yes in Dec 2018 and about a week or two ago

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-5 hours a day (basically as much as i can do before i get off so maybe up to 7 a day)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: I don't do much

Did you read the staff rules?: TheOriginalMan

P.S Waluigi

Edited by TheOrignalMan
1 minute ago, xdJustice21 said:

- Low Hours

- Need 2 paragraphs

- How did you make an application in 2018 and only have 60 hours? 

- Exact playtime by /playtime ingame

-1 i haven't seen you in game even though I play the server every day for about 9 hours.

your paragraphs need a lot more work and if you listen to these replies then maybe a +1

15 minutes ago, xdJustice21 said:

- Low Hours

- Need 2 paragraphs

- Never seen you in game lmao

WILL +1 IF YOU FIX THESE!

I'll try to get more hours i just saw you a bit ago finally i explained why my hours are that way. Thanks for replying 

9 hours ago, xdJustice21 said:

- Low Hours

- Need 2 paragraphs

- Never seen you in game lmao

WILL +1 IF YOU FIX THESE!

Agree 

11 hours ago, TheOrignalMan said:

I don't do much

Same.

The application is sort of weak, also doesn't talk much about yourself but half of the paragraph is you and Evity taking out trolls. However, you're a nice person in-game and I feel like you should be given a chance. As long as you respect your higher ups and don't make too many mistakes, this should be a piece of cake for you to learn how to staff. +1

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

Same.

The application is sort of weak, also doesn't talk much about yourself but half of the paragraph is you and Evity taking out trolls. However, you're a nice person in-game and I feel like you should be given a chance. As long as you respect your higher ups and don't make too many mistakes, this should be a piece of cake for you to learn how to staff. +1

Thanks, Entity!

• Friendly 1

I’ve been inactive so idk you in game but entity is saying that you’re nice so ima take the word for it and your app can be improved but +1.

and wait is IPl4y perma banned or something? Just really confused from reading stuff on the forums.