My staff application

In-game name: Gavin

Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:422817065

Warns: 0

Timezone: Central time

Playtime?:| 80:16:06.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes i do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes i have the ability

Referral(s): 0

[What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Maxyy has recommended me to become an staff member.

Past experiences as staff: I have none but I've been looking into it and decided I would like to do it to help the community.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I thoroughly enjoy gaming and I spend a great deal of time online.  I've also encouraged and coached many new players to become members of the community.

I would like to become more involved,  help others learn the rules so they can become active/positive members of the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? no I haven't been banned  on any server nor will I ever.

If so, Include details Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I haven't this is my first application.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am available 8 hours or more per day.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Mostly playing online games, researching new games.  However, I do enjoy kayaking,  dirt bikes and RC car racing when I'm not online.  

Did you read the staff rules? yes I have read the staff rules and will also study them even more.

Edited by Gavin12345678903

Beef up paragraphs please as in go more into detail. And change the “maxyy recommended me to become admin” to maxyy recommended me to become staff” 

I see you on a lot and I also see you helping players which is why I recommended you. You need to fix all these things before I +1

• Like 1