In-game name: Texas
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:84632102
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central
Playtime?: 124:54:17
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was Senior Admin on Code Zero Gaming before the server died and shut down sadly.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I wanna help better the community by clearing out those who just constantly spam, rdm and ruin the experiences for others, I also get on a random times like 9am and 4am and there is never any admins on to help with the toxic people ruining the server for others and I believe I could help out in that ascent along with I bring 2 almost 3 years of administration experience to the table so I could help give and bring new ideas to the table to help better the server if at all possible. I love this community and everyone in it and I only plan to bring my best to the table to help keep it secure and give everyone the best experience possible by keeping the server cleared of all minge and toxic players who wish to do nothing but ruin everyone's day.

Another way I can help benefit is I used to be co-owner of a server community called Impulse Networks before we ultimately went down. We went down the drain because I couldn't afford to keep the server box up alone, along with we weren't getting the donations we used to that helped me do it and sadly my part-time job wasn't enough, so me and the owner both decided to shut it down until we both had more time and money to dedicate, so with that experience, it has taught how to better manage and help communities grow and stay afloat. So to tie all this up I bring admin experiences and little ownership experiences to the table to help best benefit this community that I love and thank you for your time. I also believe that the more we help people the more they will want to invite people to the server and we can learn a lot helping others that better helps improve ourself's I love helping people in what ever way I can and i believe this will be the best what to better help others as well as the server and give back to those who have helped me.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A minimum of 3-5 hours but can be more depending on work and a college.

Edited by TheTexasBoys

Denied

You need to focus on getting known within the community, and getting to know the community yourself before looking to staff here. You seem like an alright dude, but we don't want just alright for staff, so show us some more through playing the server and interacting with more people.

You can apply again in a week.