Staff members SteamID STEAM_0:1:64877890

(https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:484798199
Date & Time of incident:12:00pm -10.00 am
Timezone:east
Ban Reason:scripting?
How long were you banned for?:420 years
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof):
Why should your ban be removed?:because I made a post on forms about a warn getting removed and he changed the subject to when I used scripts on elites server which is allowed custom scripts are allowed on elites server so I don’t understand why I got ban for this on this server. This was also 3 months ago when all this happen and I’m getting Ban now for it even tho I never used them on garnet 

6 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

That was the comment you posted on your "report"

Yes this has nothing to do with garnet gaming this was 3 months ago on elite which is a diffent server which allowes them i don’t know if understood what I was trying to say

3 minutes ago, Fetn said:

@Iron_Fetus33 uhh confirm you did this ban

also -1 your not providing any proof at all so provide proof of ban and maybe i will change it but for now its a -1

I’m doing this all on phone and I couldn’t add the picture so I have no idea how could u help me?

Yeah I banned him. Also @Ufwn I wasn't talking about scripts, I didn't even know you had them. I was talking about the time you were using aim hacks on garnet gaming. It was before I was even staff so I don't have proof but you know what you did. Also you admitted to using scripts sooooo.

6 minutes ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

Yeah I banned him. Also @Ufwn I wasn't talking about scripts, I didn't even know you had them. I was talking about the time you were using aim hacks on garnet gaming. It was before I was even staff so I don't have proof but you know what you did. Also you admitted to using scripts sooooo.

Dude scripts on a diffent server that has nothing to do with garnet 

Just now, Ufwn said:

And I never did hack

When we first played together you showed me how you had hacks and you would go into duels and everything and get like 400k from people. Also you sent them to me over discord trying to get me to install them. I looked for the old messages but was unable to find them unfortunately. 

40 minutes ago, Ufwn said:

Dude this is off topic and no I dident but back to this script ban I never used a script on garnet gaming I used them on elites server (which they where allowed)

You did admit you had scripts.

40 minutes ago, Ufwn said:

Lol when? Bro those where command on elite which where allowed they for collecting printers so I mean it’s allowed and not a hack it’s a script also garnet Dosent use same printers so those wouldn’t work...

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5345-false-warns/&tab=comments#comment-50647

So saying that Garnet's printers wouldn't work with your script means you probably tried it correct?

Edited by Enƫity
  • 300 IQ 2
34 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5345-false-warns/&tab=comments#comment-50647

So saying that Garnet's printers wouldn't work with your script means you probably tried it correct?

No I’m not the one who made them some dude made them back when I played with him and I asked him if it would work on superior server and he was like no because there diffent kind of printers so I knew it wouldn’t work it only works with the big ones on elite which I don’t have them anymore keep in mind this was 3 months ago I already reset my pc sense then I just redownloaded Garry’s mod this week

36 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

This all happen 3 months ago and wasent even on garnet so I don’t understand why I got ban for something that never happen on garnet

Just now, Ufwn said:

This all happen 3 months ago and wasent even on garnet so I don’t understand why I got ban for something that never happen on garnet

The only problem is that even though you SAY you never used it, you own the scripts. We can't tell if you used them or not and we definitely can't trust someone on the server who uses them on any other server as well. No hard feelings but I agree with Rohan. We're trying to keep the server safe. -1

Just now, Enƫity said:

The only problem is that even though you SAY you never used it, you own the scripts. We can't tell if you used them or not and we definitely can't trust someone on the server who uses them on any other server as well. No hard feelings but I agree with Rohan. We're trying to keep the server safe. -1

I don’t have them anymore I just wanna play on garnet and it all because of a kos sign not trying to get off topic but this was 3 months ago and y’all are banning me for what? I never used a script on garnet y’all are basically banning me because I used a script on [  elite‘s server] (which they where allowed) how dose that make sense? Garnet is not elite so why would I get Ban on garnet if I never even tried to use it on garnet and the script I used on elite all it done was allow me to collect from a printer if I was near it. I know that Dosent matter but still your banning me for useing it on a server that allowed it