Austin Staff Report

ZachDLC

Player / Staff | Staff

Player name | Austin from MRP

Player SteamID | STEAM_0:1:90553785

My Name | DLC

My SteamID | STEAM_0:0:94908357

What happened: False warns / failing to deal out correct punishments.

74f7f033270823d94e45b11d4addeb06.png
https://gyazo.com/74f7f033270823d94e45b11d4addeb06

Should've banned for NITRP, instead warns for 3 seperate offenses and jails for 2 afterward

374f9dd298e15531d6da34db9666f913.png
https://gyazo.com/374f9dd298e15531d6da34db9666f913

Diss in chat for a very boarderline offense with no response from dove

Sorry but this dude needs a retrain, these are only 2 of the examples ive seen more finite mistakes in chat aswell

Edited by Zach-DLC
2 hours ago, proggy said:

-1 You dissed in ooc and thats an easy warn. 

read the report jesus. That's not the only thing I reported him for

Edited by Zach-DLC

I gave the guy the correct punishment that i felt was good enough, he seemed sincere and hasnt done anything since i warned him, he was a very genuine new player and i didnt feel he needed to be banned for accidently breaking the mug timer. He said he was new to gmod, so i gave him a warn and a jail.

As for the diss in ooc, that is very well worth the warn, you dissed a fellow co worker and I did not appreciate it.

Guest proggy
2 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

read the report jesus. That's not the only thing I reported him for

First, my name isn't Jesus. Second, if you aren't part of a sit, don't worry about whatever punishments were dealt out. Austin is doing a good job as staff and this report is only here because you got a diss in ooc warn.

Technically he was doing the player a favor by not banning them. Staff decision is final, the 2nd warn was valid. It's always the staff's choice for which punishment to deal whether the player disagrees or not. However, Austin will most likely be talked to anyways. A retrain shouldn't be necessary for 1 mistake. -1

And I see where you're coming from with the 1st report however just imagine being new and getting banned. There's a fine line when staff can tell if someone's new or being a plain minge.

2 minutes ago, Drifter said:

+1 bad staff

Definitely not necessary.

• Like 1