TKTV"s Staff App

TKTV

In-game name: MARSOC MGySgt Tyler/TKTV

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:177794427

Warns: Not that I know of 

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: | | MARSOC MGySgt Tyler/TKTV has played for 646:41:11.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Wingard and Draggy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet Head Mod, SWRP Admin x2 Undead Servers Undead Servers City RP Senior Admin

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Most of my time spent on the server has been affiliated with 1MD, MARSOC, and Delta Force. I held a high ranking officer of Captain for 1MD, and a SOPT in Delta Force, I have been trusted with these roles to properly behave and perform up to high expectations. I decided to reapply for staff in order to help out the players that are in the server and make sure that players have a good experience and want to continue to come back and play. Since I was previously a staff member of Garnet’s Military RP server, I have still retained a bit of my knowledge about the rules and how to handle things. Of course there are things that I will need to catch up. After taking a little brief hiatus from staffing and the server through CSDesert times, I thoroughly enjoy the new map and want to dedicate a lot more time into being an active member and investing more off my off-time into staffing. Truthfully, I do spend a majority of my time with the people in my MARSOC faction, however, I have been attempting to become more outgoing and getting to know more members of the community. 

Thank you for taking the time into reading my staff application for MRP. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Nope

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: October 22nd 2018

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a lot of my time positively to the server. 

Edited by TKTV
  • Like 1

+1, he's generally friendly and from my experience when I was in my first few months of the server he took a few of my sits and always seemed unbiased and fair to both sides. He can also contribute a lot of time.

On 7/4/2019 at 2:37 AM, TKTV said:

I have been trusted with these roles to properly behave and perform up to high expectations.

-1, hahahaha you backstabbed the only faction afloat, surrendered your officer and reserves, to go play T1 faction with the other idiots on the same sinking boat pussy

yo wait that's toxic. He's actually pretty alright +1

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1