------

In-game name: proggy DaB
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:66620478
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  806:47:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fetn, Austin, maxyy, IronFetus, evolve, Chubzz, dove, hex, Shy, BOMB, BoOpYdOoP, SugarMyNuggets
   Past experiences as staff: None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? When it comes to DarkRP, this is the only server I've played on. So I won't get rules from other servers mixed up with Garnet's rules.  My playtime should speak for itself. Anyone with as much playtime as me probably has a good understanding of all the rules. I play even at early morning or late night hours when there isn't much staff on. I'm often mistaken for staff sometimes and usually told I should be staff when I say I'm just VIP. I also have played all the jobs in the server just to know all the rules each job needs to follow. Raiding is one of my favorite aspects of the game, and over the countless raids I've been a part of I can quickly identify a failbase, as well as what situations would qualify as failrp, rdm, rda, and so forth. I've used TeamSpeak/Discord for years, even owning my own server for a while. I'm familiar with recording/editing software, personally using OBS (recording) & HitFilm (editing). I monitor the forums recently and reply to threads where I feel my input is helpful.

I really just want to make the Garnet DarkRP server a better place. Other staff have been begging me to apply; Probably because the hours I put in and they trust my understanding of the rules. I've RP'd around town and built a ton of friendly relationships only clashing with very few players around the community. I go out of my way to help newer players when I can tell they need it, because I remember a few months back being in their shoes. To minimize bias I wont take a homies sit unless I have to, and I'll dish out fair punishments regardless. I'd like to reduce the time it takes between a player issuing a report and their sit being resolved, or get that prop-block in spawn or your base cleared out quicker. Assuming this app gets accepted, I look forward to taking your sits! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was banned on Garnet once before when I first started because I was unaware of the rules I broke. I was false raided by a spartan that was prop-climbing, and I guess there was a sit after I logged out and was banned for NLR LTAP. This was a long time ago and I haven't been guilty of anything serious since then. 
   Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play 4-10+ hours a day. I'm sure a good portion of my total playtime would go to doing staff obligations.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a guitarist of 15+ years, IT professional, as well as a competitor/streamer for a game called Rivals of Aether.
Did you read the staff rules?: proggy DaB

Edited by proggy
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

+1 the paragraph just meets the requirements i suggets beefing it up like iron said but else than that nice app, you seem like you'll be a good addition to the team! GOOD LUCK slap my name in the ref section

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
  • Like 1

Big +1

I've in the last month I've come to known proggy from my own gathering that he is a very well respected individual and knows the rules better than most people, everyone seems to know him whether you like him or not, he deserves to be a staff member from all the dedication that he puts in.

giphy.gif

• Like 1