Trial Moderator Position

GMODT

In-game name: Get Money Or Die Tryin

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  (STEAM_0:0:90218972)

Warns:  1

Timezone:  EST

Playtime?: 170:06:22.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  Garnet Gaming-  (Moderator) was kicked off due to inactivity in 2017, but I took a break from video games and instead focused on school and football.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

You should choose me over other applicants because I know and abide by all the rules, I can represent the staff team the best over all staff members and give garnet gaming and its players the respect they deserve. I care about the Dark RP community more than you think and would like to see it thrive more than what it is now. I think my assistance skills would be great in helping players with their problems or mistakes that they made and I have the experience to handle any situation given to me. Players and staff on this server would love me for the time, dedication and love I put into the community and the server. The people who play on this server would say they are tired of the inconsistent reports because either there are not enough staff on or staff are not on duty, I think if you add me to the staff team I could help fill in that inconsistent need of getting mad over staff not taking that players report for a long period of time or not at all. when it comes to staffing I do not take sides instead I would hear out the situation and find the proof that is needed to fix the situation and give my opinion on how they could fix it. 

If I was accepted I would stay on task and stay more active throughout the community,forums and server than when I was staffing before, I would put more time and effort into the fact that I am staff. When it comes down to players if they aren't enjoying the server then I am not enjoying it either, because I want all the players to be happy while they make a base or to make a gun shop and not have to worry about rule breakers ruining their experience in the server and thinking that the server is horrible. When I staff and take sits I am very patient and always stay calm because to me the key to sits is always staying calm whether your mad or not, because if you don't stay calm then you could screw up and make the wrong mistake which will then get you in trouble because you did not perform the right action. I know a lot of the commands and could improve the new staff's knowledge on rules, commands and what they are allowed and not allowed to do. This is why I should become staff and I hope you consider me to become apart of the staff team again and thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  4-8 hours a day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Outside of Garry's Mod I have a job and usually hang out with friends/family. I like to play basketball and Football with friends.
Did you read the staff rules?: Get money or die Tryin

Quick question: where is your previous forum account/do you have proof of staffing in the past? I searched your steamID on sourcebans and you haven't put in any (t. mods can't)

Did you buy VIP Mod or did you apply for T. Mod?

Edited by hex_