Yaccob Ban Appeal

Yaccob

In-game name: Yaccob
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:66714160
Staff members in-game name: Kicks
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): I don't know how to grab id's unless i'm in the server with them.
Date & Time of incident:7/11/2019 8:15 am
Timezone:EST
Ban Reason: Mass Rdm
How long were you banned for?: 2 weeks
Proof of Ban: In Ban Logs
What happened? (include any proof):  My base which consisted of Gizmo, and stephen from mineworld was beings raided by kicks and sg and a couple of others so I headed towards my base and backstabbed all of them with my knife and then Kicks tped me to a rooftop and told me that i mass rdmed and when i told him i was apart of their base then asked if i was in a party and i said no because i crash anytime i open it and he said "The party system is broken, i guess that's your fault".
Why should your ban be removed?: It was a false ban.

Alright imma do a scuffed timeline

Gates and I Call raid on Gizmo and Stephen's base. It is a fail-base (Crouch) and we still defeat them. 

Gates reports it, (Since i'm the only active staff, i take it). I tell them to remove or fix the prop and they do so.

We go again for another raid after the cool-down, Me, Gates, and DLC. Yaccob (Thief) comes up to us 3, and knife us to death, without adverting counter.

Gates reports it, and i investigate. I went down to the base and saw the doors weren't owned by Yaccob. So with knowledge that the Party system is broken, i realize he just killed us 3 for no reason. I ban him for 2 weeks for Mass RDM, and go on for about another 10 - 20 minutes before i get reported twice by (If i remember) Stephen and Homie. I take them both to the sit, and we have an argument. I end up having to mute both of them because they wont stop insulting me, and the server. I return them saying that they can take it to forums. They proceed to argue in OOC (Which i told them not to) and i tell them to take it to PMs. 

The argument goes on for about 15 minutes before Gates and i start ignoring them, and tell them to take it to the forums.

In conclusion, 

Yaccob didn't counter, didn't own any door, wasn't in a party, and just straight up merc'd me, gates and DLC.

2 hours ago, Zach-DLC said:

Also, the party system isnt broken last I checked lmfao

On some people’s computer it does, the outline that appears on other players in your party really fucking lags, on my laptop it would either crash my PC or give me like 5 FPS and that was on MRPs map I couldn’t imagine what it did to DRP players 

I would suggest that in the next DarkRP staff meeting you should talk about the rule and that if a player can prove he’s basing with someone he can counter raid until that issue gets fixed. I can see a lot of confusion with newer players but for now -1

You could of just /advert counter or easier just have a counter bind.

6 hours ago, Zach-DLC said:

false, I watched the sit, Also, the party system isnt broken last I checked lmfao

Also Stephen is being toxic ingame and I don't feel bad for any of you

bde6e980dd0c0c93d893266c310faf2c.png
https://gyazo.com/bde6e980dd0c0c93d893266c310faf2c

He literally told me that it was my fault that the party system was broken, you weren't watching the sit and if so you should've taken it out of kicks hands because it was literal cancer. And the party system was broken at the time it literally crashed anyones game as soon as they typed !party in chat.

1 hour ago, Yaccob said:

and if so you should've taken it out of kicks hands

If you can read forum signatures you'd know im not staff. Lmao, Don't just assume that just because the system is broken that you can just rdm whenever you feel you have the right to