Ranger Tryouts

Guest Gildarts

Guest Gildarts

So you want to join Rangers? Rangers Is currently invitational based. You must be selected and Invited to join. At that point Me and Harris/Robinson will view your application, deem if you will fit in. After that we will be viewing your performance in-game. If you make it passed that you will be invited to tryout. The tryouts will consist of match, a few hill climbs, and sims. We will not necessarily fail you for not meeting a certain time. This is to get a feel of your base knowledge on what to do in various situations.

Private Message me on the forums with this format.

Min playtime 200 hours.

Application Format:

In-Game Name:

Reason for applying:

Why do you think you should be allowed in:

Bans and In-Game offences:

Current and past faction ranks:

Playtime:

Please note I hold any ranger to a higher standard then all other people.

Rangers lead the way!

This is in hopes that there will be more then just Privates who will never pass coming to tryouts.

No Squeekers, Mic Required.

@Harris @Robinson

Edited by Gildarts

To add on, we do not want any minges or people that will just be leaving after getting in.

if we notice and mingy behavior we will reconsider your application and possibly deny it.

rangers are to be held at a high standard and that's what we expect from anyone wanting to join.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Maverick

Reason for applying: Looking for something greater and something more needed in the army faction, we really do need more SF which is my reason

Why do you think you should be allowed in:I have a good sense of leadership and am always listening to my colleagues no matter their rank, i have a good sense of aim but that is not a valid reason and i accept that

Bans and In-Game offences:1 offence for RDM only warning tho (guy was screaming N word infront of about 8 army felt like no one should hear it so i shot him for the greater)

Current and past faction ranks:Current 1SG and used to be a SGT in GB

Playtime:180 hours should be 200 by the time of acceptance if it does

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Gildarts

In-Game Name: AmericanJesus

Reason for applying: I always thought that Rangers were always cool so I wish to be one.

Why do you think you should be allowed in: I don't want to be known as just a 11B, I want to be known as a amazing person on this server so I'm trying my best to get to that point.

Bans and In-Game offences: One ban for Mass RDM and one warn for RDM.

Current and past faction ranks: I am a 1SG on 11B and used to be a SgtMaj on 1MD.

Playtime: 403 hours.

• Dumb/Shitpost 3