Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 850h

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's 

Mod videos?: YES but only for short durations

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Duglas

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] H.Mod for this server a year or two ago

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan on providing assistance to our player-base when needed. Over the years, I have gained experience dealing with customer service at my job and I feel like I can translate some of the aspects of reasoning to help defuse situations. I also have developed a good sense of judgement from my current job experience and level of maturity. I feel that I will be able maintain order in the MRP server and issue appropriate punishments when it is required. I have also spent some more time on the server after a hiatus which has exposed me to the newer MRP community. I have also learned how the server operates at its peak hours and how staff react to situations.

Because of my previous year of experience as staff for this server, I feel like I have the knowledge to handle situations and maintain a safe and friendly environment on the server. I will make unbiased decisions and handle every sit professionally, as staff are expected to do so.  I will make sure that players have sufficient evidence to validate their reports and those being reported are aware why they are being reported and what they should do to remedy their behavior/actions. I feel like I can really make a difference by dedicating time to being just Staff-on-duty instead of just roleplaying. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

- 2w Ban back in ‘17 (countered a kidnap but rule complications considered it a mass)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Back in 2017

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a few hours a day I can play for throughout the week. I will be a full time student in September however so I will only have weekend availability then.

26 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I don't think you are nowhere near to being fit to be in the staff team as of right now, It seems like you never want to be proven wrong, And just around a week ago you were encouraging US to precap at 10 seconds because "RU do it all the time", - 1

For this reason and for the fact that you barely waited a week to make a new app, I'm -1'ing.

36 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

And just around a week ago you were encouraging US to precap at 10 seconds because "RU do it all the time", - 1

Hmmm, good staffing. Making a final judgement based off of one interaction. You also have a problem with your character my man. 

[Radio] “If someone like you can get 1LT, then I definitely dont have to listen to you”

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 3
1 minute ago, Hatchet said:

@Dan Gardner

What are you on about “you didnt even wait a week”? The last post was made by Ethan on the 7th.

I was just assuming that you'd take the hint of getting nothing but -1's on your app and do some work to better your rep within the community. Obviously it means nothing to you, as you waited exactly 7 days (-1/+1 timezone) to reapply.

1 minute ago, Dan Gardner said:

I was just assuming that you'd take the hint of getting nothing but -1's on your app and do some work to better your rep within the community. Obviously it means nothing to you, as you waited exactly 7 days (-1/+1 timezone) to reapply.

Hmmm, nice feedback. Nothing but a ride on the bandwagon set forth by your buddy above as I do not recall you and I having any interactions before. Also, has not been “exactly 7 days”. If you are you are trying to trash me, try to make sure you are correct first.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

Hmmm, good staffing. Making a final judgement based off of one interaction. You also have a problem with your character my man. 

[Radio] “If someone like you can get 1LT, then I definitely dont have to listen to you”

Alright, you need to relax. Br0ken is one of the best staff we have on the server. If you can't take what he has to say without acting like a defensive child, you're not someone who should be staffing. -1

• Like 2

Hmmm, nice feedback. Nothing but a ride on the bandwagon set forth by your buddy above as I do not recall you and I having any interactions before. Also, has not been “exactly 7 days”. If you are you are trying to trash me, try to make sure you are correct first.

And what would I have to gain from trashing you? I don't even know who you are.

1 minute ago, {GG}otham said:

Alright, you need to relax. Br0ken is one of the best staff we have on the server. If you can't take what he has to say without acting like a defensive child, you're not someone who should be staffing. -1

My point exactly.

-1 from the couple of conversations I’ve Had with you you're not a bad dude and I would’ve +1’d if you made more of an effort to communicate with Russia but Most people know you for being an army officer who is slightly toxic so that’s why I’m gonna have to -1 but your still a really great dude for the most part

Edited by RegretAlt

I am not getting where you guys are getting that I am toxic without any real backing/reasoning. I don’t do bs raids, or rdm subordinates just cause, or really shit talk. As a matter of fact, I get disrespected by others, especially as a war lead. A prime example is DEVGRU deciding that they do not have to follow my orders when I am war lead. I do admit that I suggested a 10 second precap once, but I did not fall through with it after a staff member who was RP-ing intervened. The replies in this post kind of sound like talk to me. Just my opinion.

Edited by Hatchet
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

43 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

You act as like ur never wrong and u admitted to trying to get a bunch of people to break rules. 

2 hours ago, br0ken- said:

I don't think you are nowhere near to being fit to be in the staff team as of right now

56 minutes ago, rauler said:

-1 army main

And...?

48 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

-1 One of the worse army mains (And that's really bad)

You act as like ur never wrong and u admitted to trying to get a bunch of people to break rules. 

Bandwagon much?

I am not trying to come off as “I am never wrong”. I am however defending myself against wrongful accusations such as toxicity. Again, no one here has presented a legitimate claim of an interaction where I was toxic besides the 10-second precap. 

Also, why does it matter if I main Army? Hell, I was staff when I LED and mained MP and when I was a LTG for Army. Both times I was at the rank of Head Admin and Admin, respectively.