banned with no warning

Hajilex

RPName: Hajilex

Steam name: saustinmarlin

SteamID: don't know will check tomorrow

Staff who banned me: don't know but will try to find out

People involved: some annoying kid I can't remember

Reason I was banned: mass RDM don't know what that means but I assume it is killing people at all

Length I was banned: a whole week

Proof of ban: will find proof it's night so I can't be on my computer

My side of the story: I was playing this game as a cop when this really annoying kid was mic-spamming (I call it that because he kept saying the mayor is bad in the police department with his annoying voice) so kept killing him whenever he did that (note the mayor said no mic spam in the law and I arrested him once but he didn't shut up and I felt like killing him was more merciful then jailing him because if he died he could immediately respawn and he had no weapons to begin with) then an admin froze me while I was minding my own business, and when i asked what I did he didn't reply and banned me for a week

Edited by Hajilex
To make it meet the format, adjustments
2 hours ago, Hajilex said:

I will use the format when I have time, but when I looked at the admin rules the person who banned me did not follow any rules

All right, well to help you the best I can I'm gonna need your steam id as soon as possible.

9 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

All right, well to help you the best I can I'm gonna need your steam id as soon as possible.

OK i'm back how do i check my steamid

9 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Nevermind! I did a little digging and found it. @123 (or Tenalic) banned you. 

Can we get your side of the story?

should i add that to the appeal?

Sounds like it was Mass RDM (As you can't enforce KOS laws or kill people repeatedly for being annoying) but the problem lies with your side saying that you were not informed of why you were banned. @123

2 minutes ago, Hajilex said:

I know but Id rather die then go to jail

That's not up to you.

8 minutes ago, 123 said:

you went around mass rdming lol, i dont need to warn you if you kill 3+ people for no reason mang. (or even attempt to.)

I did jail him once though and I didn't know there were rules except the laws the mayor made