Venom

In-game name: Venom
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:215553280
Warns: 1
Timezone: PDT
Playtime?: 97:30:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Proggy, dorsalplum, trollman
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]   You should choose my staff application over other applications is because this is the only gmod server i play on. I would like to be more of a part in this community and very willing to help when it comes to other players. I seem to be asked alot by other players if im a staff and if i could help them and i politely tell them no and i help them with whatever they need help with . I aswell play day and night so when other staff members arent on i may be on so when people play at night i can be there to help :].

I love to play this game for not one reason but multiple reasons i like to mug people raid people talk to my friends and many more things. I would love to be a rolemodel for people new or experienced and would like to help everyone that needs it. I also would like to be there for people who ask me for help and me more assuring for someone because sometimes when i try to help people that deny my help because im only a vip. I am excited for this application to be responded to and for me to hopefully be a staff.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During my summer time 12+ hours and during school days 9 hours at most
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? R6 Siege, and Minecraft
Did you read the staff rules?: Venom

Edited by Venom
  • Like 1
Guest proggy

+1

He's a good kid. I'm sure he would be one of the better younger staff members should he be accepted. He knows the server rules from what I've seen and with his playtime he's likely observed how staff should conduct themselves. 

About your app though, I would suggest adding some more to your paragraphs if you want others that don't know you to +1 the app.

Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got perma banned but +1 you're a good dude. 

Hope to see you on the staff team!

• Like 1

+1

A young, but still a well-behaved player on the server and shows a high amount of activity, but please please add more to your paragraphs and brush up spelling and grammar! It would really show your professionality, which will attract more +1s.

Add me to referrals. Good luck!

Edited by Trollman
Polishing, added more details.
  • Like 1