LoudCloud Staff Application

Loudcloud

-1 he rdm me and I told him why he said it was for a gun.  He doesn't even follow the rules and we need people in staff that follow the rules so that a -1 for me.

Edited by Eskit

Cons (some will be explained below):

• Acceptable, but not extremely long paragraphs
  • Immature and toxic from past experiences
  • Kinda stupid ban 

Pros:

• A great number of hours
  • Seems to know the rules well
  • Good grammar

You are an experienced member of the DRP community and know your stuff, but my past experiences with you have been less than great. You say that you get many opportunities to "keep the players in line and to ensure rule-breakers are to be dealt with," but from what I have seen from you in-game, you do not do that very nicely or maturely... staff members are to be both nice (or at least controlled) and mature when dealing with a rule breaker. Your previous (Perma? I would specify that) ban also shows that you probably make dumb decisions here and there, and some that lead to extreme consequences. This can be easily applied to bad decisions as a staff member (not including unintentional accidents) and can easily make a bad name for you and even the staff team as a whole. These are things that need to be improved on before you can even think about applying for staff. Wait a while longer than the usual 72 hours before you apply again (if it comes to be denied), and use that time to improve on those qualities.

I hope you learned something from reading this, whomever you may be, thank you.

-Trollman

Edited by Trollman
26 minutes ago, Eskit said:

Fix and I will tell you more

fix what

When applying for staff, in the field: "Did you read the staff rules:" the response should be your in-game-name, IE: "Did you read the staff rules: {GG} Garnet"

Edited by Loudcloud

+1 Very mature, great amount of hours, seems fit for staff.

DARK RP MOD

15 hours ago, Trollman said:

• Kinda stupid ban 

Pros:

• Good grammar

You are an experienced member of the DRP community and know your stuff, but my past experiences with you have been less than great. You say that you get many opportunities to "keep the players in line and to ensure rule-breakers are to be dealt with," but from what I have seen from you in-game, you do not do that very nicely or maturely... staff members are to be both nice (or at least controlled) and mature when dealing with a rule breaker. Your previous (Perma? I would specify that) ban also shows that you probably make dumb decisions here and there, and some that lead to extreme consequences. This can be easily applied to bad decisions as a staff member (not including unintentional accidents) and can easily make a bad name for you and even the staff team as a whole. These are things that need to be improved on before you can even think about applying for staff. Wait a while longer than the usual 72 hours before you apply again (if it comes to be denied), and use that time to improve on those qualities.

-Trollman

-1, all reasons stated above.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Trollman said:

• Kinda stupid ban 

Pros:

• Good grammar

-Trollman

You also rdm me for no reason -1 all true 

Edited by Eskit
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Trollman said:

• Kinda stupid ban 

Pros:

• Good grammar

-Trollman

I agree with this in some ways but idk if i completely ill say -1 

Edited by Venom

I have only met you once so I cant agree or disagree when people say you're immature and toxic. 
But Purely going off your staff app I can easily say its not the best one I've seen, sadly. 
There seems to be a small amount of effort put into your paragraphs, try bulking it up a bit more.
Although someone has said a few times that not knowing someone shouldn't be a reason for a -1, I'm going to disagree. I think most people would feel more comfortable if they knew to some extent who the new addition to the team actually was. 
You said you're very active but I have yet to see you play for a long period of time. I have only ever seen you play once and that was today, and I barely had the chance to talk with you. I don't know if we just play at different times but I think maybe getting on at the peek hours would be a good option, if that is at all possible for you. 
If I see more of you i might be able to give you a +1 but for now I am going to stick with a -1.