RailGunner

In-game name:  RailGunner

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:502210924

Staff members in-game name:      Ethan

Staff members SteamID (/id (name):       STEAM_0:0:146463742

Date & Time of incident: 7/21/2019  12:15 

Timezone: MST

Ban Reason:  Cheating.

How long were you banned for?:  Perm  (9999 Years)

Proof of Ban:

1jrtcYY.jpg

What happened? (include any proof):   I Was Running To Silo and I thought I lagged but I got a Ban Pop Up the same thing happend to Bhewy and I talked to Ethan and he said i had Walls. 

Why should your ban be removed?: The only Time it looked like i could be cheating was when i was at the bottom of Silo A Guy Was Running by and I shot him he ran past the next door and I shot him. Also I Guess Ethan had no Evidence people told me in Team Speak 

hTrXV1l.png

Also Why the Hell would i Cheat or Hack when I have Spent Hundreds On the server  (US Guardian, US Ghille, NailGunner, US Riot, Orisis, MP5A5/A4, Sterling,2 Emotes, 2 Knifes, Damascus Sword, And a Smoke Grenade, Also Bought Alot of people Guns.)

Edited by RailGunner
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
1 hour ago, RailGunner said:

Also Why the Hell would i Cheat or Hack when I have Spent Hundreds On the server  (US Guardian, US Ghille, NailGunner, US Riot, Orisis, MP5A5/A4, Sterling,2 Emotes, 2 Knifes, Damascus Sword, And a Smoke Grenade, Also Bought Alot of people Guns.)

That logic doesn't make sense but I'm gonna guess have you haven't heard of Ozzy and Tora?

Edit - But it is kinda fucked you banned someone without having evidence ready to show.

Edited by Normal Hooman
  • Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Normal Hooman said:

That logic doesn't make sense but I'm gonna guess have you haven't heard of Ozzy and Tora?

Edit - But it is kinda fucked you banned someone without having evidence ready to show.

2 hours ago, Window said:

im pretty sure he does have evidence  just that he will being releasing it later, possible he ment that he doset have it as of that time but he will be putting the evidence together soon 

2 hours ago, draggydx said:

Evidence will be posted in a few days.

1 hour ago, Normal Hooman said:

I have No idea who Ozzy Or Tora is.

• Cringe 1
  • Sad 2

At the end of the day, if upper staff think someone is cheating, they are in their right to ban. If needed, Gildarts and I can review it to be sure. I don't think there needs to be a community opinion on who cheats considering it is easy to give BS excuses for someone.

• Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1