In-game name:Skip Sock
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:106016825
Warns:2
Timezone:PST
Playtime?: 85:01:42
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s):CamG
    Past experiences as staff: I have been staff on about 2 other servers 3 including Garnet
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a lot of Staff experience. I've always fancied owning my own server but Its a lot of work and costs a lot. And since it costs a lot the Owners, and higher ups deserve the help. Besides, I'd love to help the server out. The Server is honestly a great place to play, and have a good time. And I want to be one of the people to help keep it that way. I'm always on at later hours as well so when no staff are on I could definitely help out. I am a really agreeable person along with easy to get along with. I am going to donate when I get the chance as well. I also want a better ability to communicate with the staff more so efficiently because they are great people. People make admins out to be cocky, and overpowering. I disagree with it and want a first person view of it to be able to talk, and befriend them.because staff members work for a headache. And the more help the better. Right? I just want to make some people's jobs easier. I guess you could say. It is a hard job at times. Especially to be responsible with. I am a very responsible person and will dedicate that responsibility to the server. The promotions also give me a thrill and boost of confidence. i would love to be Staff on your server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, 3 days ago but i was told i didn't have enough time
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a lot of time on my hands without sports being active.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play baseball, football, and skate.
Did you read the staff rules?:Yes, I have.

Edited by IMASOCK
age change
25 minutes ago, IMASOCK said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Yes, I have.

For the fourth time... No you didn't. 

26 minutes ago, IMASOCK said:

Happy birthday ❤️

But you still need to wait to be staff in my opinion. You may meet all the requirements but to actually make a difference in our community requires much more than the play time. This is also your fourth application in less than a week. Your paragraphs are decent. But you have a tendency to neglect rules and not listen to simple instruction.