Smooth Crimin's Ban Appeal

Drifter

Ok, so you left the server before you were reported. That's fine, it a mistake that happens here and there.

But SHIT, you have wayyy to many bans. I honestly don't think those many bans are a mistake. I will speak with a higher-up about a community ban.

21 minutes ago, DarkAlias said:

Ok, so you left the server before you were reported. That's fine, it a mistake that happens here and there.

But SHIT, you have wayyy to many bans. I honestly don't think those many bans are a mistake. I will speak with a higher-up about a community ban.

Wtf wow 

2 minutes ago, Drifter said:

What does community banned mean

I should have stated that differently, I will be looking into a perma ban on DRP. 

1 minute ago, Drifter said:

Thats bad Why am i getting community banned

Because you have tons of bans, if you really cared about being on the server, you would have taken time to read the rules. I don't really want people on Garnet who just get banned all the time.

• 300 IQ 1
Just now, DarkAlias said:

I should have stated that differently, I will be looking into a perma ban on DRP

Because you have tons of bans, if you really cared about being on the server, you would have taken time to read the rules. I don't really want people on Garnet who just get banned all the time.

Rude

• Haha 1