I got banned

I find it rather odd how this was dealt with in the way it was. You waited until after he had done it multiple times rather than deal with it directly and warn him as you should have in the first place? 

Rather you waited until you had the ability to ban him, which seems fucking ignorant to me. Just saying though.

• 300 IQ 1

Precisely, this was done because they were raiding the base and I feel there is a sort of bias of the sorts, or either that they were influenced by the moderators that participated in the raid. Which had claimed their lives multiple times. 

They only got through because he owned props, so I feel like this ban was ruled under a agenda. 

Alright final reply for this one. The staff team is clearly doing these tactics in order to get the user banned due to the fact they are related to another group the staff team I assume does not like. (Due to the fact most of them are DaB members.) They try every little reason to get that group banned and try in every way to make their playtime horrible. If they actually were neutral in this situation they would have warned them as soon as they started making their statements of break the chains and would actually do their job to prevent it from going on to the point of being banned. smh

• Like 1