I got banned

4 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

I find it rather odd how this was dealt with in the way it was. You waited until after he had done it multiple times rather than deal with it directly and warn him as you should have in the first place? 

Rather you waited until you had the ability to ban him, which seems fucking ignorant to me. Just saying though.

k.

• 300 IQ 2

Honestly this just comes to show how there is a lot of bias towards DaB in general from the staff team and having a super clan's members take control of a situation that was their raid does not make sense.

Edited by Nitrovius
  • Like 1

One more thing I'm glad dab clan is shown this way with always a negative attitude towards any kid and raids almost everyone that is trying to have fun. So see you in four days and I will make sure you can't do one single thing to this group ever again. 

Because you can't raid unless you spam everything you have which will only give you one door in and once that door closes your back to square one so you win this round and we win the rounds from now on good luck

• Like 1
Just now, ballparkfrank41 said:

One more thing I'm glad dab clan is shown this way with always a negative attitude towards any kid and raids almost everyone that is trying to have fun. So see you in four days and I will make sure you can't do one single thing to this group ever again. 

Because you can't raid unless you spam everything you have which will only give you one door in and once that door closes your back to square one so you win this round and we win the rounds from now on good luck

"slowly DaB's hard af"

1 hour ago, Nitrovius said:

Alright final reply for this one. The staff team is clearly doing these tactics in order to get the user banned due to the fact they are related to another group the staff team I assume does not like. (Due to the fact most of them are DaB members.) They try every little reason to get that group banned and try in every way to make their playtime horrible. If they actually were neutral in this situation they would have warned them as soon as they started making their statements of break the chains and would actually do their job to prevent it from going on to the point of being banned. smh

i completely understand this but it was not the DaB members decision it was the staff who banned, segway i think. He should have been warned immediately, but as he wasn't the ban is unfortunately valid 

• Like 1
Guest proggy
1 minute ago, ballparkfrank41 said:

raiding is part of the game and you were warned in OOC chat to stop misusing adverts. Idk why youre coming down on DaB when this is @Segway's ban.