Warns: 0
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?: 76 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
You should choose me over other applicants because I will always be on task. I will make sure that I respect all players even if they are disrespecting me. As a staff member, I will respond to report's, sort them out and make sure they right punishment is received. If I'm selected as a staff member, no matter the circumstance I will be professional during sits . Another reason I should be selected over others is because I will be super active and make sure everyone is happy while playing.

I love to play Garry's Mod and this is one of my favorite servers and it would be amazing if I could help out on this server. If I am selected to be a staff member I will make sure to be as active as possible and help out as many people as I can. I will make sure players have a good experience on the server so they can come back and play more. All the staff members are really cool and respectful and it would be a dream to join the staff team. In the end, I just want to help out my favorite server and make players come back for more.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned once for a fail base even though I was trying to hook up the keypad to the fading door but I didn't get enough time and I was taken to a sit and banned for 4 days.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 3-5 hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? PayDay 2, Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO and Minecraft.
Did you read the staff rules?: Mr Chips

Edited by MrChips
2 hours ago, MrChips said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Of course I have.

No you didn’t. 

Carefully read through the entire staff rules then fix your application. Other than that everything else seems fine. 

Edited by AwesomeAidan

I don't think you did but if you fix that then I might change my answer. -1

Edit: Accidental +1

Edited by Enƫity
3 hours ago, AwesomeAidan said:

No you didn’t. 

Carefully read through the entire staff rules then fix your application. Other than that everything else seems fine. 

2 hours ago, Ebichu said:

I bet you did,-1.

1 hour ago, Enƫity said:

I don't think you did but if you fix that then I might change my answer. +1

make sure you link the rules if they haven't read them thoroughly enough 

-didn't read the rules closely enough

-didn't put a very much effort into your essay

You should choose me over other applicants because I will always be on task. I will make sure that I respect all players even if they are disrespecting me. As a staff member, I will respond to report's, sort them out and make sure they right punishment is received. If I'm selected as a staff member, no matter the circumstance I will be professional during sits . Another reason I should be selected over others is because I will be super active and make sure everyone is happy while playing.

I love to play Garry's Mod and this is one of my favorite servers and it would be amazing if I could help out on this server. If I am selected to be a staff member I will make sure to be as active as possible and help out as many people as I can. I will make sure players have a good experience on the server so they can come back and play more. All the staff members are really cool and respectful and it would be a dream to join the staff team. In the end, I just want to help out my favorite server and make players come back for more.

I need you to expand on these. Every reason you give is very repetitive. You really only have 2 reason as to why you should be staff (Handling sits and being active) these are already basic requirements. Please expand on why you would be fit for staff a bit more. Until then -1. Also you seem to get very heated very quickly. I took many of your sits before work and you seemed to be visibly upset. Nothing major, just don't let this become a problem if you are accepted onto the staff team. 

43 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

44 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

I don't think you did

39 minutes ago, MrChips said:

Actually I did read the rules so....

Just saw this... This is a great example of how an attitude can get you in trouble. Entity told you to re-read the staff rules and you reply with "Actually I did read the rules so...." Which is not the proper response to the help he was offering you.