WitnessedRex's TeamSpeak Ban Appeal

There is No Format for this so I went off the Normal Ban Appeal Format

I can Put a SteamID or TS ID so If it is Accepted I will DM the Staff Member with my IP Address 

Staff members name: Chris Branch

Date & Time of incident: Around April 2017/2018

Timezone: MST

Ban Reason: I Think Advertisement 

How long were you banned for?: Perma

Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/a/Rsl7d5b

What happened? (include any proof):  people in the army channel were talking about how staff at the time took every chance to ban people to get promoted and Chris Joined as I started to say "Icefuse.net" and I was just messing around seeing what would happen and Everyone screamed OH HIS ASS BOUDA GET BANNED and Before I could Explain Chris Banned me

Why should your ban be removed?: I want to talk to my Old Friends in TeamSpeak I don't think I should get a Perma ban for saying that but it been almost over a year since I got the ban so I think that It should be revoked or at least shorter like another month.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
26 minutes ago, Challenge_Kingdome said:

I started to say "Icefuse.net"

You just admitted to advertising which is a permanent ban on the servers which is probably the same for TS. I also remember that you got permanently banned from MRP for having 3 bans. If I are permanently banned from the server and then you advertised in the TS, the ban should stay.

DENIED

2 hours ago, Challenge_Kingdome said:

I started to say "Icefuse.net" and I was just messing around seeing what would happen

Advertising is against the rules, you knew what you were doing. You wanted to see "what would happen" and you got your wish unfortunately. 

@Phantom @Ethan  Please move and lock.

• Winner 1