Rant by me

Ok so during war I keep getting shot from an unknown location. I thought "strange I know he's not at emb because of my blood and the hit notifier thing. Ok, maybe a glitch." Die come back again and shot again and again. Same spot and this time I'm pretty sure a something was off. I ask in TeamSpeak and the only thing that we came up with was garnet headshots me and then flying into a wall or a mod or admin. I know they are in the wall because there's nowhere else they could've shot me from. In perspective, I was on the dunes next to crates next to 2GA base and close to gas station.

Downvote so I can get worse rep on the forums

Edited by ScoutScouter
Told to edit I think?
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1

You can't just accuse someone on the staff team of abusing their powers without showing proof on it my dude lol. I seriously doubt anyone on the staff team would do something like this, I just can't see it happening. I'm guessing someone was on the very edge of the FOW and shot you, and then moved back into a position where you couldn't see them. Happens a lot mate, you just have to keep an eye out on those positions where it's possible to do so. 

6 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

You can't just accuse someone on the staff team of abusing their powers without showing proof on it my dude lol. I seriously doubt anyone on the staff team would do something like this, I just can't see it happening. I'm guessing someone was on the very edge of the FOW and shot you, and then moved back into a position where you couldn't see them. Happens a lot mate, you just have to keep an eye out on those positions where it's possible to do so. 

I didn't mean to accuse but fow doesn't count since I can see from me to the mountain and I was shot from the right

Edited by ScoutScouter
18 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

If this is testing or something ok but like don't do it with no warning because its pretty easy to tell where you're when this game is like R6S in my mind.

You need to edit this post. This testing has been labeled classified until we get the results we are looking for. Continue to play as you normally would. Just know that when you die by a staff member sitting in the wall for testing, you are doing the server and staff team both a great service. We could not do it without your continued support.

-staff member Tsop Tihs

Edited by {GG}otham
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

How many players have used this excuse now once they realize their rep is long gone due to their idiocy on the forums?

Lots but you should be able to tell Im asking for a worse rep when i ASKED YOU TO DOWNVOTE MY ALL POSTS IN TEAMSPEAK yesterday

Bloody hell

Edited by ScoutScouter
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4
22 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

Lots but you should be able to tell Im asking for a worse rep when i ASKED YOU TO DOWNVOTE MY ALL POSTS IN TEAMSPEAK yesterday

Bloody hell

Its the exact same thing as asking for -rep on forums except you are doing on TS you dolt

• Winner 1