illexion

im not saying that lllexion is or is not toxic but Making Forums post on him/ sending a group of people on a single person/persons and it kinda looks to me that your trying to provoke a reaction out of him to make him look toxic/Make Green beans look bad by you know him being the faction leader and him being "toxic"  From what i can see it just looks like a bunch of salty seals/ more salty people as well just trying to make some point Looks like yall the "toxic" ones and go ahead  and argue with me or what ever i really dont care 

• Like 4
  • Cringe 1
8 hours ago, big_dick said:

Why would I listen to someone who's name is literally called "poofacebabyyuhaight

Your name is big dick lmao.

8 hours ago, big_dick said:

and doesn't have common sense and humor. And I literally lost brain cells reading this

Some one disagrees with me so he's obviously just retarded. Honestly the AUDACITY of this person to have a different mindset.

• Haha 1

How many times has GG seen a situation like this? The last one I remember was Delta Force and that shit got removed (I wasn't even given the chance to get past Cadet; legit witch-hunted for being in the faction and not doing anything wrong)

I'm going to be open about this: I don't feel Illexion should have gotten Colonel, not for lack of experience but because of how it was given. In the end though, Gildarts chose Illexion and Illexion accepted. I wish him best of luck leading GB and honestly, SEALs put this on themselves. Not a surprise that every faction they've been in so far was wiped (GRU- technically MID, my generation of GB, and SEALs). No disrespect to Silo and the gang (I'm not typing everyone's name) but you guys fucked up.

And before you snap back at me for my failure as a Colonel in March, I've already come to terms with that and have humor about it. I know I fucked up, so don't push this towards someone else because at least I'm taking responsibility and learning from my damn mistakes.

@Illexion Best of luck with Green Beret. Please change the poor image that my generation of GB had left behind. You took a definite risk when you took Colonel so I'm hoping you have it under control and are willing to clean up our mess [since we can't or some of us aren't willing enough to]

Edited by Fier
Added an extra bit at the end in brackets.

ok so whats going to happen with seals due to the current situation? i just want to know due to the probable amount of people that do want to tryout and join seals later on in their server time including me. becuase currently as marines you can only tryout for marsoc and there hasent been marsoc tryouts in like a week or two. just wanted to ask

Edited by ViziiVfx