Worked hard for rank, but a threatened position

Mavericke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z1Y0A5XhPUWho are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player/ LAMP
Your in-game name: 11B DS SGM Maverick
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:85074651
In-game name of reportee:  2GA JSG LAMP / 11B PV2 LAMP
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:127873728
Date & Time of incident: 1:12 PM
Timezone: CST
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing along and waiting for next war, and i came across a player named LAMP that was i considered mic spamming but just using obnoxious sound boards and so i told him to stop and so he did , later on, i was at the gate and i had noticed him running past it as a PV2 about like 4 times before that, and so i saw him sit on the other side of the gate and when he got out yet he was on the outside of the gate i had gotten tired of that happening so i had shot him and he kept coming back playing soundboards and sitting on the other side and so i shot him again and he came back and killed me with an orsis inside base, i have video proof of this and my friend (Pickle) who also plays on the server and is a SGM too recorded him and the chat and the whole session he will most likely post one just like mine, anyway he started arguing and screaming, so i told him to stop, he would not  and the guy who tried protecting me from him, a ghillie in the marines (god bless), but this might seem irrational especially with no admins on, and i agree to those who say its wrong but for those whom know me ingame they know im responsible and want the best outcome 24/7 in things, and it might seem like im ass kissing but its true IRL, but i did what i felt was right and some others agree with me on the action, but i had gone on my DS and "blacklisted him" or just taking away his perms and he switched to RU and my initial reaction was i should not have done that, but i later found a solution instead of leaving and knocking my head on my door crying about me doing bad shit i came with a solution in hand, i told him once he came to our gate that i would retrain him on the server rules and base rules of the US, and he was not happy with it and i told him its the best im willing to do and he wanted his perms immediately back, i felt that without any admins or admin sits available i had to make something make shift and so i did i explained that he did not know the rules very well if he rdm'ed a higher up in their own base! Yet again he disagreed again, he threatened my DS and my Rank for doing that and then he insulted me from RU when i was trying to talk to him calmly about the solution and he logged of and wanted to come back with admins, i feel like his actions were childish and he did not want to be enrolled in the US anyways and so i thought his best interests were in RU and so i asked him if he wanted to get back in US and i meant it respectfully as though i would not just give him the role back, i wanted him to learn his lesson so the server would be better without having admins waste their enforcement time on something so silly, i simply put it aside and i feel threatened as though i worked hard for my DS and my Rank and had worked through many wars for it and am not just gonna roll over on a Private, i earned this rank and am gonna fight for it, I will have uploaded the RDM on youtube and have it by my side, please if someone can help with this and sort this out with me please do so, thats all i request if you have questions send a reply and i will gladly answer according to the following ^^ And on side note, i didn't use the DS as a power of capability of being able to put someones rank aside, i used it for discipline for the greater good of the server.

Edited by Mavericke
  • Informative 2

Yeah I’ve had some pretty piss poor interactions from lamp but you were completely in your rights to blacklist him, in my opinion if their an E-3 or lower and your an SGM you don’t need perms to blacklist make sure you tell someone though so it can get properly documented while covering your own ass 

A few things;

An RDM alone won't justify a ban.

I dont like how cut the video is
Makes it feel like you're trying to sell us, not show us what happened

If you needed to switch to DI to overstep your position to blacklist him, that means there wasn't an officer online to grant his PTL. Not saying you broke any rules, but you weren't exactly being a cool guy.

Not saying Lamp isn't an idiot, but this seems pretty circumstantial 

As Gotham said

28 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Makes it feel like you're trying to sell us, not show us what happened

it would be nice to see a full version of what happened and a 5 sec cut of him killing someone  

well like i said in the post my friend pickle has the full video, i just was able to catch a snipit of the rdm, which was used for the main evidence and reason, i'd say its not that clear but i was not able to get the full thing but that is up to him.