michaelelliott2468

mikey

I would love to be accepted as I love the server and it is the only server I play on

In-game name:michaelelliott2468

Steam id STEAM_0:0:456630763

Warns: I have 1 warn for rdm but I don't recall why I got it

Playtime?:230:56:18.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes i can use my phone but i have another way on my computer but i don't know how to use it i will find out tho hopefully and use it

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Entity

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] no i have no past experience

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Since I started playing this server I have always respected the community and its players.  Those mistakes have cost me a lot  but, I have improved my behaviour  I truly believe I am well fit to become a staff  efforts.. I have learned the rules pretty well. . One of my specialties is to help people in-game and out. If anyone asks for help in OOC or in chat I am very willing to help and I give the best response to my knowledge. For a while, I have wanted to assist other staff members to keep this server at its best! If I climb ranks I can guarantee I will try to change things up a bit and add as much fun as I can.

There have been occasions I was active online and the staff members weren't.  I only wish I could have handled the rule-breaking that . My schedule is very open this summer and I have a lot of time that can be spent on this server i will be on every almost. I am very passionate about this role . I am on at times that staff members are not online and , I could be a benefit to the server and player(s) experience . I have pretty good  leadership skills . These leadership skills help me to act as professionally as i can  when I need to.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details i was banned for mass rdm even tho i was just messing around

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no i have no previous applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i will contribute as much time as i can to this role

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i  sometimes play rust

Did you read the staff rules?: michaelelliott2468"

Edited by mikey
Fixed my steam id
Guest proggy

huge -1

Not a good app. You literally just ardm'd me like 5 minutes ago shooting a DB from spawn all the way to the PD, and I'm pretty sure the same thing happened yesterday iirc.

Also you didn't list your age and I'm pretty sure that's to deliberately hide that you are younger than the age limit.

sorry chief.

I genuinely think he's a good kid, and he's friendly to me. His app wasn't using the format at first and he didn't read the staff rules until people told him to, but at least he took the effort to fix his whole application to try and make up for his mistakes. I did refer him and I tried to make sure he read everything, but that was his mistake that he fixed. I'm still going to say it's worth giving him a shot as he's a nice person to hang out with in my opinion. +1

-1 Application shows no effort, this application was probably wrote in 5 minutes, doesn't answer how much time can you contribute to this role just simply stating as much time as he can (how much time is this)? 

Finally, you say you have one ban for Mass RDM but can you explain the other 4 bans you have for exceeding warn limit all from two months ago.

Edited by National1