I'm very polite and civil

Time zone: USA eastern

Playtime on my new pc 4day in darkrp server 

Playtime on my old pc 350+hrs

No team speak

No discord yet have problems downloading

I can and will record all rule breakers

My referral for role is simple admin

Past administration jobs, I used to be a proud staff of a military rp, my leader admin kept complaining that we had to little ppl for one server but then they were toxic so he gave it away.

Zero bans/warnings

Steam: SGT.Karragen420

Ive had over 300hrs on gmod on my other account and lost my pc just got a new one and decided to buy gmod again. I joined your server hoping for a rule abiding Darkrp, I see a lot of problems with rules and ppl on server even and admin false kicked my friend(a little kid admin kicked" Southern Style Arizona Sweet Tea" bc two adults kept harassing him so he shot him and admin didnt even give him a chance to tell his side) this is one of the reason you need me. I know I aint much right now, but I really would enjoy joining and becoming an administrative staff and looking forward to helping darkrp. I believed I have what it takes and my previous administration experiences in servers enjoyed my thoughts and creative ideals on the community. Until kids kept trolling it and remaking accounts, I'm a real nice person, I literally help 10 to 15 ppl with being admin and wish to help some more,idk how many times ive been disrespected on any server but your server needs an admin that can stay up multiple nights like me. All im asking for is a chance to help make your server a better and more respectful by rooting out rule breakers. I'll be active everyday and can build some wicked stuff, I love the server you'll worked so hard for and I respect that you are willing to help make darkrp safe to lol. Thank you so much for reading and your consideration.

Edited by SGT_KARRAGEN420
I left out some things
  • Cringe 3

You need to iron out a lot of grammar mistakes.

However, your application is still somewhat legible. Other than the brain-rending writing and lack of format following, it's decent.

-1, go put all of that information in the format and edit your post with it, and then recheck to make sure ALL of the sections of the format are filled out(otherwise 0 chance for staff).

Btw, if you get denied, you can reapply. So just follow what the -1s say about formatting and stuff, then reapply if you get denied following the advice.

Good luck!