Bigger Map?

So i was thinking while in a war for the military RP that i could make a map bigger for free with vehicles like it used too and we could have sub branches of Russia and america like for the USA a Canadian branch or for Russia a Chinese or a soviet puppet state branch so let the main guys see this and let me know if you want me to make a bigger better map and better gun mods so we can see the difference between a AK47 and SKS 

1 hour ago, KapKan said:

So i was thinking while in a war for the military RP that i could make a map bigger

I'm pretty sure the map is the largest size gmod allows it

1 hour ago, KapKan said:

we could have sub branches of Russia and america

SSO, GRU, Vega, GB, SEALS, MARSOC and DF

1 hour ago, KapKan said:

USA a Canadian branch or for Russia a Chinese or a soviet puppet state branch

US has 4 SOC Factions, RU has 3

-1 lol

7 minutes ago, KapKan said:

So i was thinking while in a war for the military RP that i could make a map bigger for free with vehicles like it used too and we could have sub branches of Russia and america like for the USA a Canadian branch or for Russia a Chinese or a soviet puppet state branch so let the main guys see this and let me know if you want me to make a bigger better map and better gun mods so we can see the difference between a AK47 and SKS 

what i mean by sub branches is like Sub countrys/allies

13 minutes ago, Duel said:

You tax our steel and aluminum, insult our pride and then dare call us allies??????

Denied, Canada will not be assisting the United States in a war against Russia. Good riddance, hmph. 

9 minutes ago, KapKan said:

Its just a idea Duel the Tool

Duel the tool ??? I’m dead

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, KapKan said:

Duel the Tool

bruh lmao

A new map is already in progress, we'll be fine. I can tell you now that there will not be anymore "Sub Countries" like Canada or China(As well as there is a low chance that a new faction will be added soon).

Edit: Just would like to say, the only reason that the current map feels "Smaller" is because it has more hills and buildings then wide open maps like CSCDesert.

Edited by Crin {GG}