USA SOC factions do the mass

Shrugger0

Just now, {GG}otham said:

So you want this to be treated as guilty until proven innocent? Interesting plan. How easy would it be to take screen shots of console like a retard and make everyone you reported to the work.

I am reporting you for RDM, of which I have included proof. You are claiming that is not the case, in which requires proof.

Just now, Shrugger0 said:

I am reporting you for RDM, of which I have included proof. You are claiming that is not the case, in which requires proof.

No, you provided screen shots of me killing people. To which I replied was within the rules due to it being on a claim for marksman tryouts. So unless you have "evidence" proving that didn't happen. This is a false report. I dont need to screen shot my actions in normal rp to justify some retard trying to report me.

• Spicy 1
4 hours ago, Shrugger0 said:

Can I get a reason to why that is? It seems disastrous that we can allow consensual RDM on the servers designed for roleplay interactions. Allowing individuals to minge RDM each other and be immune sounds terrible. Furthermore, this ruling is not listed on the rules. 

To those who say I am not affected, I am affected. It is displeasing to see my higher-ups and officers minge in front of new players. It is disastrous to the RP experience on GarnetGaming. 

“It’s displeasing to see my higher-ups and Officers minge in front of new players.” 

It’s displeasing to see you and or Beebop shit talk me and SEALs in OOC, minge my tryouts, and apparently the talking doesn’t stop in-game, you continue to act the way you’re  trying to report us for, I could bring up you RDMing me, or getting lower enlisted (the new players you care so much about) to RDM me (Zoro took those sits also) just because you can’t get in, your behavior and attitude is immature, you’re toxicity got you blacklisted, and now you’re reporting all of US SOC as a little “fuck you”. Even if you could third party report, everything you’ve reported anyone for could easily be called out for hypocrisy. I’d say do your research before you do something like this again. 

Edited by SushiTrash
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, SushiTrash said:

“It’s displeasing to see my higher-ups and Officers minge in front of new players.” 

It’s displeasing to see you and or Beebop shit talk me and SEALs in OOC, minge my tryouts, and apparently the talking doesn’t stop in-game, you continue to act the way you trying to report us for, I could bring up you RDMing me, or getting lower enlisted (the new players you care so much about) to RDM me (Zoro took those sits also) just because you can’t get in, your behavior and attitude is immature, you’re toxicity got you blacklisted, and now you’re reporting all of US SOC as a little “fuck you”. Even if you could third party report, everything you’ve reported anyone for could easily be called out for hypocrisy. I’d say do your research before you do something like this again. 

But what does this gotta do with RDM.

34 minutes ago, Shrugger0 said:

What happened? (include any proof): Lots of people Mass for shits and giggles I guess | Sushi - 3 | Skye - 4 | Foxhound - 11 | Ops - 1 | Cody Briccs - 6 |

How did Ops mass? You said they had one kill

6 minutes ago, Smity said:

How did Ops mass? You said they had one kill

I had to change some of the RDM counts after Landon pointed out they were duels. Again, apologies for that. Post has been edited.

Edited by Shrugger0