Admins in different timezones

Armin2

When it's like morning or afternoon in America there are not many players in the server that includes the admins and the mods so the players in other timezones that are playing in the server find that no mods or admins are online so they can do whatever they want and that includes MassRDM, prop blocking the spawn trapping players,NITRP,etc,etc so there are 2 options one is to wait till the admins get on their chair or we just hire some admins in the different timezones

I know you guys rarely read the forums but this is a thing we need

Thx for wasting your brain cells by reading these pile of words

Though having mods in different timezones is a good idea, that's the last thing staff would like to see on an application. Because of the slump that DarkRP is in right now, the server needs more dedicated and respectable members, rather than having someone with an advantage because of where they live.

• Cringe 2
  • 300 IQ 2
Just now, Keanu said:

for example, the server needs the people willing to put the time and effort, blood sweat and tears into it. just a few solid people willing to do that will be amazing

You're proving my point, we need good staff, not some ones that can be on at morning

My man you're trying way too hard to push yourself onto the community and into a mod position. Chill. Just be yourself and don't push it regarding mod. We get it, we need staff, and you wanna help. That's fine. If you're a half decent person and use logic in your decisions it shouldn't be hard to accept you. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 1

your right

1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

My man you're trying way too hard to push yourself onto the community and into a mod position. Chill. Just be yourself and don't push it regarding mod. We get it, we need staff, you wanna help. That's fine. If you're a half decent person and use logic in your decisions it shouldn't be hard to accept you. 

On 8/17/2019 at 7:56 AM, Armin2 said:

When it's like morning or afternoon in America there are not many players in the server that includes the admins and the mods so the players in other timezones that are playing in the server find that no mods or admins are online so they can do whatever they want and that includes MassRDM, prop blocking the spawn trapping players,NITRP,etc,etc so there are 2 options one is to wait till the admins get on their chair or we just hire some admins in the different timezones

I know you guys rarely read the forums but this is a thing we need

Thx for wasting your brain cells by reading these pile of words

Then apply for staff. We don't have an ad on craigslist for staff positions. Its a volunteer system. Make a difference in the community and apply for staff yourself. 

Imo, if we dont get a few more higher ups I think were gonna start losing even more staff. Most of the dedicated staff left in the mass resignation when Evity decided to beat it. I'd personally want to see more respectable mods and higher ups (admin+) regardless of time zone. 

And I think DRP will fall further if Garnet just lets it simmer, rn we only have 1 active manager, and a handful of dedicated staff (that are still VIPMod because of the delayed roster.)

Edited by Kicks
  • Informative 1
11 hours ago, Kicks said:

Imo, if we dont get a few more higher ups I think were gonna start losing even more staff. Most of the dedicated staff left in the mass resignation when Evity decided to beat it. I'd personally want to see more respectable mods and higher ups (admin+) regardless of time zone. 

And I think DRP will fall further if Garnet just lets it simmer, rn we only have 1 active manager, and a handful of dedicated staff (that are still VIPMod because of the delayed roster.)

I'm working on getting on more often, it's hard now that school has started and that's a big factor that comes into play when we're talking about volunteers. Most people have trouble juggling things important for their life and things that aren't. Hopefully we'll start getting more people on the server who are interested in helping out. I doubt we'll lose more staff members though, I feel as if we lost quite a few and the ones that we have left are still here because of that reason. I'm also not sure if IronFetus is truly resigning because he's been doing sits and stuff helping out but he did fill out a resignation post. IronFetus in my opinion should stay because he's one of our most active admins and the ability to remove props is a big help when dealing with troublemakers. 

One point I really do want to share is that people shouldn't leave the staff team to make a point. As most people who left said "We want to show Garnet that we're done with him neglecting us" yet leaving is only going to increase the chance that Garnet gives up on us. I'd rather see a huge staff team who are working together and keeping the server clean to show Garnet that we're not messing around and that we truly want to help. That would influence Garnet to come back and start doing more with DarkRP instead of just focusing on MilitaryRP the whole time. I also get it, sometimes a multi-server owner could really be in the mood to improve one of the servers but that's because MRP isn't a big mess of a server, everything is perfect and lined up for improvement and without the community's help then DarkRP will never be in that shape within it's time. 

At the end of all of this, I really agree that having staff members who are from different time zones could really make a difference.